41.Key to mortality

Year 1823

"I found him!"
Yuto's voice boomed in the Manor and soon he stood in front of Sujung whose eyes lit up at the news.

"Where is he ? Is he fine? Did he agreed to return?"
Lily's excited voice cuts off whatever Sujung was going to say .

Yuto shakes his head ,smile dulling a little as he informs "He is fine.Well he looks fine .I found him in a saloon ,in New Orleans "

"Where's that ?"

"Far from here Lily.Seokjin is not in Korea"

"Wasn't in Korea for years "
Yuto says in a small whisper.

"And how exactly did you find him?"
Yoongi walks in looking apprehensive but there was a slight relief on his face .Finally ,finally after all these years they got hold of him again.

Seokjin left a week after Jaejoon's death ,still as clueless about his new life .Yoongi helplessly followed the other everywhere from safe distance ,Seokjin never wandered close to human establishments.He was afraid of hurting humans .

"A friend of mine.She lives there.Not exactly in Orleans but when I showed her his picture ,she recognized him.He frequents there quite a lot"

Sujung's brows raised as he drummed his fingers over the table.

Lily was fidgeting in her spot ,waiting for him to come  to the part where he actually met the latter and convinced him to return  home.

How long has it been that she haven't seen her son? Too long.More than fifty years now.Does he still looks same? Had he learnt the ways to control his thirst? Does he not miss her ? How can he stay away from her ?

"What are the chances of him still there? This isn't the first time we had a sighting of hyung"
Taehyung spoke from where he was leaning against the doorframe.Yoongi mirrored the same question. He too had almost traveled half the globe in search of his brother, Seokjin would always be one step ahead .

As if he knew he was being followed.The latter had became too clever.And fast.

Yuto smirks .Oh he was waiting for this question "Because he isn't living alone anymore.He had found a group of Vampire's there.New Orleans have the most population of Vampire's"

"He joined a coven"
Yoongi mutters ,stumbling back.

"That's the not only thing.Do you know by what name he goes by ? That was the last thing I needed to know before I confirmed his permanent stake out there"

"He is living under different names?"
It was surprising as well as heartbreaking. Seokjin really went too far from them.

Yuto shakes his head sadly "Just one.He lives under Jaejoon's name"

Lily shuts her eyes finding comfort in Sujung's hands caressing her back.

"Why didn't you brought him here ? "
She asks ,tired of waiting.

"And what was I going to tell him ? We all know he won't return until we give him what he wants.Are you ready to do that Aunt ? "
Yuto's question was menacing .Everyone went silent at that.

"Yes"
Yoongi says ,getting a collective gasp in return.

"Brother! That's not what I expected from you "
Yuto exclaims ,not liking the determination on the latter's face.

"Yoongi is right"
Sujung sighs ,rubbing his eyes with the heels of his palms.

"He won't come either way.What if he disappears again?"
Taehyung raises his worry .