32.Lay it on me

Things have been simmering down slowly that Namjoon didn't realize they have reached their boiling point.Or he has.Seokjin was always there.He had always look at him in the loving way since he first met him.But Namjoon had never believed in the idea of Vampire's existence or in any context of such back then.

Now he has .But he still isn't ready to talk about it openly  and Seokjin understands it.He doesn't pressurize him to talk about it either.

And he likes that about the Vampire. No he likes the Vampire. Scratch that.Namjoon loves the Vampire.And he is sure he will soon be able to freely talk about his feelings to Seokjin, to the world .But world nowadays has been revolving around his firm ,his flatmates and most importantly around Seokjin.

As time passes ,he feels more prone to the feeling of not being a human,living under the influence of a Vampire scale.

He would avoid eating garlic because Seokjin is allergic to them.He checks the temperature next day before scheduling an outing with Seokjin in case the heat becomes unbearable for the other.

If in the daylight he is the one busy and missing out on Seokjin, at the nights ,it's the Vampire that is away.He wonders what he does but haven't yet found his guts to ask.

However the warm feeling when in the middle of night ,Seokjin crawls into his bed and lies on his chest ,it washes away all his worries.

Seokjin for most of the time doesn't even act like a vampire.He just feels like a adult in his 20's who loves to play games and go on dates .

They had plenty now.Namjoon never thought he will allow himself to fall in love like this.He thought he will date someone for a while and get married with kids.

Now all he thinks about is what will they do tomorrow, what new restaurants they will visit. Seokjin takes him on lavish dinners and then he watches him eat .

It was embarrassing at first but now he takes time to guess every flavour and tell Jin about it.It was a routine and Namjoon was desperate to change it.

They haven't done anything besides kissing and cuddling to sleep .Hoseok finds it difficult to believe. Yes the latter had accepted Seokjin just as he had said.

Seokjin was now welcomed home with a chirpy Hoseok and it was a shocker to both Namjoon and Seokjin when Hoseok points out Seokjin's behavior similar to the Vampire's .

Namjoon had hesitated at first but he thought it was the right time to stir the topic and he had blurted about Seokjin being one.

"Thought so" was the only reply they got before Hoseok continued to eat his breakfast.

"You thought I didn't knew Vampire's exist? Come On Joon you know what I do.I am sure if I dug in the right direction, I might get Seokjin's photograph somewhere "

So that was it.Namjoon still to the date believes Hoseok must have found it some other way and had acted nonchalantly .But that was something he didn't had time to think about.

Because right now he had a lap full of a Vampire who was asking him something .Right .

"You said you had questions. But for the past hour you are just staring at me"

Seokjin chuckles. Namjoon startles because of the fangs that were out.They only come out while feeding or ..Namjoon embarrassingly remembers when the Vampire is aroused.Which he is most of the time and yet here they are .He sometimes thinks Jin is doing it just to tease him.

Where is that pervert Vampire he knew ?

"Didn't I tell you.Staring shamelessly at you is my job"
Seokjin strokes his face teasingly and Namjoon leans into the touch .