48.Hoseok

The device vibrated on the table ,the cord being the only thing saving it from hitting the floor .Namjoon drummed his fingers impatiently, waiting for the call to connect.

"Come on.I said I need space not to go MIA Jin!"
He cursed ,steering through the traffic to reach his apartment.

His first thought was to go straight to coven ,he remembers the way now but he wasn't sure if he will find Seokjin there.What if he is just lingering around? So he thought it was better to call the latter home instead.That would be quick too .

If only Seokjin will pick the damn call now.

When it felt like the line will go dead again ,the call connected and Namjoon pants "Jin! "

'Taehyung.Hyung must be around though.What's up?'

Taehyung leaned against the shelf ,not aware of what happened between the lovers .

Namjoon felt terrible now.Ofcourse Jin didn't told anyone.But he didn't had time to scold himself and wanted to see the Vampire as soon as he can so he asks again "Could you just call him ? Or much better ,tell him to meet me at home .I am heading there right now too"

'Anything special ? '
Taehyung's teasing voice would have flushed Namjoon but right now he wasn't in any state to take any of that .

"Something like that"
He could hear the latter shuffling around ,asking everyone about Seokjin's whereabouts .

'Hey ,hyung is with Yeonjun I guess .I will let him know and he will be there soon .Whatever you are planning  ,good luck with that "

Namjoon nods ,throwing the phone besides him and speeds to the apartment. He is sure Seokjin will be there before him.

With long strides Namjoon left the car and ran upstairs, too impatient to wait for the elevator as he took the flight of stairs that led to the sixth floor.It was a bad idea but Namjoon was already regretting too much to count this too.

He punched the passcode and pushed the door open ,giddy .

"Seokjin?"

He called out looking around. There's no way he can come faster than the Vampire.

It seemed empty at first. No trace of Seokjin anywhere.

He sighed, catching his breath and walked further and into the kitchen. After gulping a glass of chilled water ,he decided to calm himself until the latter arrives.

After a few seconds, when he looked back at the empty hall ,a voice called out "Hello Joon"

It wasn't Seokjin's.

Namjoon could feel goosebumps rising over his skin when a figure walked out of his bedroom carrying something in his hands.

It was a frame.Of him and Seokjin. But the glass wasn't there anymore ,he could now spot the corners of the frame bloody .

Yuto.

"H-how did you entered?"
Namjoon stuttered.The door was so close .He can dash.But what is Yuto doing here ? How did he entered ?

"By punching the passcode "
Yuto shrugs walking closer.

"How did you-"

"Oh come on .We met after so long and you are asking trivial questions "

Namjoon gulps, scanning the apartment to find another opening.The windows were closed. Oh how much he wants to beat himself for doing that.

"Nice picture"

"You can't possibly know the passcod-"

"He knew "

Namjoon felt his breath knocked out of him.Seokjin can't be compelled.Yuto won't stand a chance in front of him.Seokjin would never tell.