23.The red door

Namjoon sighs staring outside the window. There were less houses surrounding the castle, the Vampire's moving around freely .He was told not to exit the Palace and neither was he going to.

Yoongi as promised did brought Seokjin back but the condition in which he saw the Vampire, Namjoon threw up on the sight .It was too much. Even though he knows the carved skin will heal some day ,it was too horrible.

"Hey"
Yoongi's voice echoed in the empty room ,and Namjoon turns around with hopeful eyes .

Seokjin was taken to the dungeon he previously was in ,and he wasn't sure if he can handle what they might be going to do to bring him back to consciousness.

"Did he woke up ? Are the scars healed ?"
Namjoon asks striding towards the latter ,his heart pounding fast the longer Yoongi took to answer

The Vampire shooks his head and Namjoon's heart drops.

"Aunty had pumped out all the vervain"
Yoongi answers ,gaze fixed on Namjoon who deflates a relieved sigh.

"Great! And did he woke up too ?"

"About that "
Yoongi pushes himself off the doorway and moves inside ,standing in front of Namjoon

"Do you want to go back ? "
Yoongi tilts his head ,his gaze holding a warning. As if Namjoon answers Yes ,he would rip his head right here.But Namjoon dont want to go.Not before he makes sure Seokjin is really fine.

Namjoon averts his gaze at the floor .He knows he isn't very welcomed here.He still don't know why Yoongi brought him here

"If you don't mind ,can I stay until Jin wakes up?

"Jin hyung won't wake up."

Namjoon whips his head and gasps "He won't or he can't. You said the vervain was taken out."

There it was again.The care and affection in Namjoon's eyes. Yoongi barely composes himself and replies nonchalantly

"You see the humans err hunters ,they used a witch to mess with Hyungs mind."

Namjoon nods ,barely understanding where this all is going.Yoongi acts like a switch.Sometimes he speaks calmly and most of the times he is ignoring him.

"So he is under some sleep spell?
Namjoon asks dumbfoundedly.

Yoongi glares making him mutter a quick sorry. Damn he was fine a second ago.

"So hyung is currently in a maze of time reliving the same moment.And he can escape it if he wants. But the thing is he won't.Not on his own"

Namjoon got a little idea now.

"I tried going in his head"

Namjoon lits up "So will he wake up now ?"

"He went farther seeing me "
Yoongi sighs ,looking away.

Namjoon frowns.Seokjin denied to come out with his brother ? Why ?

"Tae won't be of any help either.And we are loosing time.The more time he stays there, the more are the chances we loose him forever"

Behind the red door.

"What can I do ?"
Namjoon asks even before Yoongi could continue.He had understood one thing, Yoongi only talks to him when he needs him to do something.

Yoongi looks at Namjoon  "Will you give a try ? "

Namjoon blinks.He wants him to go in Seokjin's mind ?

"And you think he will listen to me ? "

If his brothers can't help him ,how is Namjoon supposed to do it ?