8.Stranger Danger

The clinking of the fork was the only sound reverberating in the silent apartment.

Seokjin was rather grumpy and angrily staring at the plates full of green salad he cant eat.To his disappointment and well he did expected it ,Namjoon didn't ordered steak.And he was still refusing to believe that he did not try to murder his date .He did not nope not at all felt another sinking feeling in his heart thinking about it.

"Joonie "
The silence broke with his strained voice but the latter wasn't even paying attention to him .He doesnt remember inviting Seokjin to have dinner either.But then again it's Seokjin .Who can stop him?

Seokjin inhales a harsh breathe the longer Namjoon refused to look at him and maybe just maybe this time he too was hurt.How can Namjoon try to kill him ? Yes he can die .Surprise!

"Well atleast I was decent enough to keep my end of promise "
He mutters again ,eyes still fixed at the mop of silver and he twists the cap pouring the contents in to the glass .

Another silent moment and Seokjin sighs putting the glass down.

"What can I do to prove that it wasn't me ? Did your friend remember anything ? "

Namjoon scoffs finally looking at the pitiful vampire.

"So you can go back and wipe his memories?I was actually surprised he remembered me "

Seokjin pursed his lips trying hard not to take the words to heart.

He knows Namjoon will not believe him easily not when this isn't the first time and definitely not when he had indeed tried killing a woman who was flirting with Namjoon.

But that doesn't mean he will take the blame for someone else's fault. He have a vague idea about who it must be .

"Namjoon "

The latter jumps when he finds Seokjin too close looking at him with tired eyes.He can feel his throat go dry too.But he composes himself clearing his throat

"What can you do ? "

"Anything you ask "
Seokjin nods vigorously, sparkle evident in his eyes Namjoon didn't think twice and blurts

"Stay away from me "

Seokjin's face fell , and his heart went  heavy as he nods pulling back .

"How long ?"

Namjoon blinks in confusion .

"You keep forgetting Joonie, I can only stay away from you for a definite period.So tell me how long ?"

"You don't get it.When I meant stay away it's by default forever .Unless "
Namjoon doesn't know why but he couldn't tell the vampire to never show his face again.

It was wierd .The feeling .Four months passed by since he knows Seokjin now .Not a day passed without the vampire showing up out of nowhere.

"I like the pause."
Seokjin beams only to receive another glare .

"Unless you confess that it was you-"

A crash .

"All I ever asked for you to love me .I get it .You can't"

Namjoon stares in horror at the bloodied hand wincing at the glass shards that were stucked into the latter's palm.

"But I atleast hoped we built somewhat trust but guess I was wrong there too."
Seokjin let's out a bitter chuckle as he picks out the glass pieces out of his palms with barest wince .

Namjoon opens his mouth to speak again but no words left his mouth.Was he wrong to keep blaming the Vampire? Seokjin never lies to him.And looks like he truly hurt the latter when Seokjin jumps out of the window without a promise to return.