43.At the end of tunnel ,there's always light

Seokjin bursts into the Castle looking for Yoongi.

The latter was suspiciously sitting at their dining table with a wine glass in his hands.Except it wasn't the wine he was drinking .

"You knew it all along didn't you ?"

"Hello to you too Hyung "
Yoongi sips on his potion ,looking unbothered by the latter's presence here.He knew sooner or later Seokjin will realize it.

But he is curious to know what was the last straw .Did he came to know about it on instincts or was Seokjin in some grave trouble that he didn't knew of.

Either way his brother was boring holes in him and he decided to cater to his doubts although he dont think the latter has one.Questions ? He may have many.

Soobin beams at Seokjin before shuffling to his carry his duties.Taehyung was nowhere to be seen.

"I did "
Yoongi sets the glass down and rests his chin on the palm.

"And how did it happen? There's no way -"

"Do you remember how you were dying hyung ? "
Yoongi cuts him ,his gaze softening over the confused features on Seokjin's face

Seokjin settles more comfortably looking around

"No one's home.Aleyna must be upstairs "

"What does that have to do with this ?"

"And what may I ask is 'this ' "

Yoongi loved how Seokjin no matter how much he was angry at him ,he would always set his grudges aside and talk to him.However he would have loved if there wasn't any reason behind it .He wished Seokjin would have just came for a raincheck and not to demand answers he has no intent to keep to himself .

"I had an encounter with a werewolf "
Seokjin shrugs ,laying his back more comfortably against the plush cushion of the chair.

"Oh my god "
Yoongi stared at him in horror.

"It's all healed now"
Seokjin was quick to finish and that's when Yoongi understood. The last straw.

"You feed on Namjoon's blood ?"
Yoongi asks carefully, not wanting to jump to any conclusions but there was no need to make one.If that wasn't the case how else was Seokjin going to realize?

"Not feed.It was just that time"

And with a small voice he mutters "And twice before it, but in a different setting "

Yoongi didn't pointed or pried about what different settings Seokjin meant and clears his throat.

"When we rescued you "

Seokjin didn't knew Yoongi would get straight to answers instead of teasing him.Well his brother was never the one to discuss irrelevant matters.It only makes him more mad at the latter.He wants to hate him but he couldn't. He can't.

Yoongi smiles at the plethora of thoughts going through Seokjin's mind and places his hands over the latter's over the table.That brought him out of his thoughts and he blinks asking to continue,subtly slipping his hands off from the hold to tuck a strand behind.

"Your body was acting wierd.You weren't healing from the blood we injected in you through blood bags"

"Namjoon told me.Even your blood didn't worked"

Seokjin wanted to say something else too but didn't. He should stop poking at the latter's feelings..

"Not father's ,nor Taehyung's either.But Namjoon's did "