30.Resistance

Nights are always cold and dark.Even in summers.The people passed by ,afraid of the shadows passing by ,making them look back impulsively .It was amusing to watch ,to say the least .It was the Vampire's favorite past time.

Sitting on a high perch ,he watches few of his coven members walking around ,doing their antics or actual hunting.How their eyes focused on a particular prey before they actually pounce on them.

It was different to see the change now.He spots Soobin following Yoongi ,probably cornering someone at a dead end.

"You have to do it now"
Yoongi was next to him in a flash asking him to follow him to the nearest alleyway.

Seokjin gulps nodding.

"So you new here ?"
A dark haired guy with his hood on asked Soobin

"Yeah.So can you help me find the way to city?"
Soobin shifts in his spot,it wasn't something he haven't done before. But he had never talked to his prey .

It was always this ,they would just turn their faces around in order to not get recognized and drink quickly before vanishing.Leaving the humans in slight pain but not truly hurting them.

They were strict in orders ,not to leave the wound open.Or kill an innocent for their needs.

And it was a practice ,he was master in it.Currently he was looking at guy in his late twenties or so, waiting for Yoongi to show up with Seokjin.The thing was this prey wasn't for him.

"Hyung ,you know you have to"
Yoongi reminds the ravenette again before joining Soobin.It was so tempting ,the human smelt delightful.

Seokjin sighs ,consoling his mind .

Soobin moves a step back ,the dark haired guy tilts his head in confusion ready to put his headphones back and walk away when Yoongi flips in front of him ,holding him in a place

"Hyung ,now "

"W-whats going on ?"
The dark haired finally panics ,fidgeting in the tight hold. Yoongi urges him to be quick since their plan seems to be failing.

Seokjin steps further to face the man ,his hood had fallen back ,revealing his face entirely.

Yoongi's hold loosens enough so the man was now facing Seokjin completely, shivering in his spot ,words refusing to leave his mouth when he saw the bright eyes of the three Vampire's.

Seokjin closes the distance enough aiming for the pulsing vein of the neck .
He glances back at the person and stills.

Namjoon.

His brain refused to register the different features ,the man wasn't Namjoon ,he knew .But his body seized in the place ,the whimpers replaced by a dimpled smile ,terrified eyes looking softly at him ,and Namjoon smiles widely ,eyes turning into small crescents.

Seokjin shakes his head ,adjusting his vision.He knows it's not Namjoon.But why is he seeing Namjoon?

Yoongi could only wait a little longer until he moves closer and sinks his own fangs in to the warm flesh ,hoping the scent of blood will help Seokjin .

"You saw nothing"
Seokjin flashes his eyes before bolting .

Soobin sighs watching the human walk away confused .

"Not again "
Yoongi throws his head back in defeat before running in the direction, Seokjin dissapeared off to.

Soobin follows after.

"Why did you ran away ? Hyung you know you can't go on like this .It has been more than a month now.You have to feed"
Yoongi says walking into Seokjin's room ,the latter was yet again standing next to the shelf ,admiring the ship.