11.Scars

Witches were a thing that existed and well no one really knew where did they origined from.Humans don't have to be afraid of them ,not until they cross a witch's path and get on their nerves.

Just like variety of species exists ,there were types of witches too.Some were gifted with potions, some with dark magic and some existed just to maintain the balance between the mentioned two.

Seulgi was that kind of witch.She and her coven used black magic to maintain the balance of universe.And to do that they make use of variety of sources ,small ,big whatever they could get their hands on.

But there was something they could take from the universe and it won't disturb the balance .And that were Supernatural entities.Werewolves and Vampire's.

So when Yuto promised Seulgi that he will bring them a infinite source of power to fuel their needs ,she had instantly agreed.Seokjin was a vampire every witch would love to get their hands on but it was difficult as the vampire wasn't only clever but also sported a terrible good luck.

The spell was casted and all the ingredients were ready.The summoning was going on and when it was time for the binding ,Seokjin didn't show up.But the ritual did took place and the witches got their source.

And it was all because of the person who was dangling from the Magnolia branch .

"Tell me why did they listened to you again?"
Yoongi asks from where he was standing pressed at the same tree.

Taehyung shrugs hopping down once he sees the witch approaching him. He had just one more job to do before he could answer to his brother's questions.

"You were right ,the potion worked.Now he is binded to us "
Seulgi smirks getting another grin from Taehyung.

How dare Yuto use his brother for a ritual.Now look who has become the puppet in their hands .

"Thank you sweetheart .Now we are even right ? "

Seulgi nods almost hesitantly. She should have known better than to take help from Taehyung but now they are even .She is glad she is free from the favor now.

"But it would have been better if there was someone stronger to use for the spell"
The witch starts again ,glancing over Yoongi.So much power.

"Woman, eyes over here.And he will be fine too.Now if you allow ,I have a party to attend."
Taehyung waves off throwing one look back at the slab where Yuto was binded .

"You better explain me how did Kang Seulgi agreed to your proposal.That witch listens to no one "

Yoongi demands ,not understanding how did his brother managed to save the day .

"Thats for me to know and you to forget.Now now let's part ways here.I am really late "
With that said Taehyung whooshed past
the frowning Yoongi towards the barn.

Yoongi sighs shaking his head.Whatever happened atleast now they don't have have worry about Yuto for time being.He swears he is one day going to loose his shit and lock Seokjin in the basement.Why the fuck does that man keeps getting in trouble!

But he also felt relieved that Seokjin's trust in Namjoon didn't broke.He must say ,Seokjin is really lucky.

Yoongi-ah you have no idea whom I saw now.I will tell more when I get back .Please save my ass from those witches until then.

Seokjin was practically beaming when he told him .But Yoongi was not at all interested in whatever his brother saw.Unlike Seokjin ,he has a council to run.

Unlike Seokjin ,he has a council to run