42.Loophole

Present...

The morning sunlight danced over Namjoon's face and he groans burrying his head into the pillows.He shouldn't have drink too much last night.Hoseok was close to throw him out of the car by how much he was whining and being an utmost nuisance in his drunken state.

It's been two days since Seokjin left saying he will return but he haven't.Namjoon hadn't tried to contact him either.Well even if he did ,the latter didn't picked his calls.

So when his emotions short circuited in the worst way, he resorted to alcohol dragging poor Jungkook along with him.Hoseok had gave them both an hour long lecture of which Namjoon is sure he fell asleep in the middle of it.

Lucky him.Poor Jungkook.

The air conditioner made a light sound in the silent apartment as he slept through the early morning hours .

It was after 9 am or something ,he felt a dip in the mattress and he wanted to scream,to see who was it that entered his apartment without a passcode.Is it Hoseok but Hoseok never likes to cuddle unless it's Jungkook but the latter wont be here until an hour more.

Namjoon don't even know what time it is currently but his brain calculates the possibility of his friends to barge in anytime to check upon him.

He feels trash about it.What is he fourteen? Why can't he take care of his emotions on his own?

Namjoon really thought about opening his eyes when he felt a hand carding through his hairs ,massaging his scalp.It only made him more inclined to sleep back instead of waking up.

A brush of something soft against his slightly grown stubble that traveled to his forehead following with his nose stirred him. Okay ,who is it ?

" Morning Joonie"
Namjoon had slowly opened his eyes to find a pair of almond eyes staring right back him with a tender smile.

"Jin~"
He slurs in his still sleepy state until his brain connects fully with his subconscious, and he shots his eyes open staring with wide eyes.

There was Seokjin lying next to him ,his honey eyes looking at him softly while his hands still continued to play with his hairs.

"Jin! "
He yells again ,shotting up in a sitting position.

Seokjin chuckles ,climbing a little to rest against the headboard until Namjoon recovers from the shock.

"Hello love "

Namjoon stares at him for a while, a bit longer than usual. Seokjin seems pretty fine than the last time he saw him .He surely isn't sweating anymore either.

"You came"
He breaths shakily ,all his emotions rushing back with full force.

It broke Seokjin's heart to see his lover in such a vulnerable state.

"I will always come back to you"

Namjoon felt his breath hitched and he launched himself over the other, surprising the latter.

"I thought you left"
He nuzzles into the latter's shoulders and Seokjin's grip tightened over his waist.

"Where would I go ? "
The Vampire rolled them back on the bed ,kissing Namjoon wasn't a difficult chore but the latter refused, reasoning he must be stinking of alcohol.

So he left tender kisses along his ear and whispered "I wanted to wake you but you were deep asleep.You sleep like a dead Joonie ,have I ever told you ?"

That made the latter chuckle softly.He raised his head from the chest and narrows his eyes at the mischievous Vampire.Dont he like it too much when he is shirtless?