12 .Heartbeat

Four months ago ......

Namjoon scrolls through the feed ,tapping the arrow button as he sits in his cabin staring at a particular documentary Supernatural entities and their existence .

A frustrated groan leaves his lips because what is he doing reading a ridiculous documentary now ? When he should be home ,tucked in the warmth of his bed.

But exploration excites him .And that's how he ended up opening a site which popped up on his screen with a flashing recommended .

He sighs eyeing the clock and after leaving string of curses at the time ,11.50 to be exact he shuts the system ,locks his cabin and heads to the parking lot.

It was particularly a moon less night and a figure pants ,dropping his hands on his knees

"Let's take a break alright "

The men looked perplexed but one nod from their leader ,and a Cleaver was sent flying at the still huffing figure.

"Hyung careful !"
Taehyung's voice reached his ears in time and he ducks down ,the Cleaver hitting the tree behind him .

"Gaahhh come on .Why are you so desperate to kill me ."

"Because you killed my brother "
One of them spoked ,the leader .His scarred face made the figure shudder even in the night .Creepy .

"Hyung ,run !"
Taehyung yells again ,almost a plea because they were outnumbered and looks like a coven was already proceeding to their way.

Seokjin finally senses the danger and nods running in the opposite direction to where Taehyung fled.It was easy that way.They can't get caught.

The vampire's pursued behind him completely neglecting Taehyung and the latter cursed.Shit plan failed .He expected them to follow him first .

The ravenette runs past the trees heading to the streets.They won't be able to attack him between humans.Well he hopes they are that civil.The horizontal road came in his view and he yips.

Close.Just few steps more-

Seokjin didn't got time to understand what happened as he was thrown in the air after something hard hit his chest .

Screech!!!!

Namjoon stares in horror from behind the wheel.His knuckles went white at the sight of the figure lying on the concrete.

"Fuck fuck I hit someone "

Is the person dead? What if he is not and asks for huge amount as a compensation for damage? Namjoon can give him any amount he wants but then what if he is dead already.Will he go to jail ?

The fact that he just won a hit and run case not a week ago was also not helpful to relieve his stress.

"Shouldn't I just check on him ? Maybe he is not dead "

Shit Namjoon that was the first thing you should have done!

He nods to himself ,cursing a little at his stupidity and scrambles out of the car .

Seokjin groans again rolling himself to lie on his back.

" I am so sorry ! Are you okay ?"
Namjoon skids to a stop kneeling next to the latter .

Seokjin internally facepalms.
Great .Humans !So he was hit by a car .

"Please talk .I am so sorry .I swear I didn't saw you coming"

Namjoon rants again ,biting his lips.

The Vampire shakes his head ,peeling his eyes open to look at the looming figure .Namjoon's face illuminated under the headlights and Seokjin stills