19.Cakes and promises

Seokjin was drunk.A very shocking news to a half awake Namjoon and Clueless Hoseok.

First ,Namjoon didn't knew Vampire's get drunk and second he also didn't knew it was Seokjin's Birthday today.

Well now he knows and so does Hoseok.

Because the Seokjin who rarely uses door to enter ,had surprisingly used it by loudly banging at Namseok's apartment at an ungodly hour of 3am with a beer in one hand and a small box in other he later on knew contained cake.

The worst thing was it wasn't Namjoon who opened the door and Seokjin who never knows what and when to say had squealed dropping his weight on a very confused and slightly hurt Hoseok since he was called the 'noisy friend'.

Namjoon had to drag Seokjin out of the apartment and to their terrace building all while pleading to Hoseok that he will  explain everything later on.

Namjoon don't want to.

"Jooniiieee hold me "
Seokjin whines leaning against a tired and still sleepy Namjoon .

Seokjin is always clingy.Namjoon is aware .But he gets extra clingy when he gets drunk.Namjoon knew now.

So even though Seokjin tried to threathen him that he will jump down if he doesn't hold his hands ,Namjoon knew the Vampire won't possibly die .But that didn't meant he won't oblige .

Seokjin slurs making cute noises when Namjoon finally holds him close ,happily but he would never admit it.

Namjoon honestly don't know what to make of it ,but he don't want to think about it either.He will have to examine his feelings ,which he would rather not.

They sat at the edge of the terrace, also a very frightening experience for Namjoon but Seokjin is holding his hands tight and maybe Namjoon's trust in the vampire is more than he thinks.

They will be fine.What could possibly happen if he falls from the Seventh floor ? He might die.Big deal.

"I am old"
Seokjin giggles softly and Namjoon thought he might himself jump now.

Drunk Seokjin is cute Seokjin.He is having crisis .

"Yeah.Happy Birthday Jin"
Namjoon gives a light shove ,a disguised attempt to still the fidgeting Vampire.

Now he is not very sure if they will survive the fall .If they fall.Possibilities are abundant.

"Thank you"
Seokjin smiles ,eyes going wide and Namjoon was lost again, mind going blank .

A sensible part of Namjoon tells him to look at the twinkling city in front of them instead of the shining galaxy in Seokjin's eyes.

It was silent ,a soft clink of glass informed Namjoon that Seokjin had emptied his beer.And they are still holding hands.Seokjin is cold.Or is it the wind.

No .Seokjin is always cold.

"Joon-ah"
Seokjin leans to whisper against his ears, "I have missed you so much "

Namjoon has no idea how to respond to it .His body had suddenly freeze in its place and he nods robotically.Also the call of his name tugged something in his heart.Why will Seokjin miss him ? The Vampire met him yesterday and it's like been seven hours or so .

The ghost of Seokjin's lips ,Namjoon could still feel against his burning ears .
The latter surely isnt going to say anything else but he also hasn't yet moved .

"We shouldnt stay out"
Namjoon stands up abruptly ,brushing his hands off Seokjin's and walks inside ,down the stairs and into his apartment.

He knows he should have atleast ask the vampire to follow him but he believes Seokjin doesn't need to be told.