31.Meeting

Seokjin looks at Namjoon what felt like a silent plea.

The atmosphere in the apartment was so tense ,Seokjin was scared if he moves Hoseok might send that fork at him.

He really thought if he shows up groomed , looking like a freaking model, it will win him some cookie points.

Hairs styled back (No he didn't begged Taehyung to do it) ,a white turtle neck paired with black slacks and overcoat.

The turtle neck helped hide his tattoos.But it didn't impressed Hoseok.Who wears turtle necks in summer? Seokjin was holding a damn urge to bare his fangs and prove his point.

Not to forget the show of parking the car in front, just for the security to come up and ask him to move it .He wanted to show off his Impala.Attempt failed.

The wine however passed the test and was carefully poured into Hoseok's glass by Seokjin himself.Didn't got him anywhere near the 'you are sufferable' section though.

Seokjin had held back a dramatic eyeroll when Hoseok had commented on his eating habits.

Come on he can't have any of that green salad but since Namjoon had asked him to give more time to reveal his true identity, he has to let himself called a picky eater.Which he was .

Nothing seem to work .Not even his handsome face. Was the man overworked at his job ? Why does he keep throwing rude comments at him?

Namjoon was not at all concerned about him .The way he was stuffing his face shamelessly instead of singing his praises ,Seokjin felt betrayed.

Jungkook on the other hand was a total sweetheart.Seokjin had a wonderful time chatting away with the Bambi-eyes.That's the nickname he was going with for Jungkook.

He has yet to come with one for Hoseok though.Okay a name that won't offend anyone.

"So thoughts ?"
Jungkook whispers eyeing Seokjin once more ,feeling pity for the poor soul.His boyfriend can be too difficult sometimes.

"Rich CEO male lead of a kdrama with spoilt personality "

Hoseok replies flatly ,glaring at the Vampire sitting across the table.

Seokjin definitely heard that.

Namjoon pursed his lips ,not sure how long Seokjin will bear the insults until he snaps.Looking at the pace with which Hoseok is throwing insults , not much long .

Seokjin snaps his head at Namjoon, eyes narrowing in warning.

He is about to throw hands now.What did he even do to get this treatment.He has the most likeable ,fun to be around personality. Kids love him!

Hoseok peered at him ,scanning him from head to toe.He is sure handsome and someone Namjoon will date .But he still has to know how much this guy cares for his friend.

Namjoon isn't someone who will switch partners quickly.And if he had told them about this one ,it definitely means Namjoon is looking for a long run .

In all honesty, Hoseok has already approved the latter ,lookwise atleast.Namjoon is sure not getting anyone as handsome as Seokjin.

But despite perfect face ,Seokjin still came out fishy.And wierd.He seems superstitious too.Who believes in them in this century ?

"Hoseok-ssi"
Seokjin clears his throat, tired of trying to figure what he can do to please the latter.He didn't came here for any approval in the first place.But Hoseok is important for Namjoon .And thats why he has to pass this hurdle today.

"I am sorry but ever since I came, you have been sending offhanded comments towards me .I am not sure if it's anything I did is what's bothering you"

Namjoon gapes at Seokjin in astonishment.Heol.Is this how CEO'S usually talk? Seokjin is indeed trying to maintain a reputation. And he is not even a CEO !