5.Old Nemesis

Seokjin moans as Namjoon trails kisses along his navel inching down finally taking his neglected shaft in his mouth , hands holding the latter's thighs apart as he worked his tongue slowly taking him whole.

The restraints make Seokjin scream in both pleasure and pain as Namjoon finally thrusts in ,bottoming out in one go.

"Shit Joonie so clo-"

Seokjin yelps as a pillow is thrown straight to his face, his daydreaming breaks in pieces and he is brought back to reality .

Namjoon was squinting at him with his  hands resting on his hips.

Oh .It was all his dream .Seokjin was never disappointed to this point.He is getting desperate now.But why won't anyone .

Namjoon is wearing that hot black suit and Seokjin was levitating watching the latter talking to his client looking like a freaking Aphrodite.

Don't blame the man to get turned on!

"What the hell were you saying ? And who the fuck told you that you can show up here ?"

Namjoon yells seeing the vampire lounging in his waiting room making unbelievable noises.And it didn't took him long to realize why was the latter making them either.The noticeable bulge gave it away.

"And please sit straight .This is not your castle"

Seokjin only blinks ,not sure if this is the dream or the previous one was.He hopes this one is the dream.Now why is his Joonie mad again .

But when Namjoon walks closer yanking a pillow and dumps it on his lap he sighs .This is real.

"What are you even trying to do coming here .And in these clothes"

Namjoon yelled again and Seokjin finally decides to speak.

"I was bored and you are ignoring me.So I thought why not just see you in your office"

Seokjin pouts and then he gasps.

"You don't like these? Why ? Do I not look good in these ? But Tae said it's fashion .And I look pretty hot in these don't I ? "
He wiggles his brows,watching the latter unamused and more mad.

"These leather boots and that shabby jacket ? You call it fashion? "

Seokjin nods vigorously. Namjoon rubs his temples in annoyance.

"This place is not for someone like you "
Namjoon says again,his gaze hardening when he sees Seokjin is still busy assessing his clothes.

"These look fine.And it's Versace.Pretty expensive too.Joonie are you sure you don't like it ? "

Seokjin looks up and gulps ,rubbing his head sheepishly .

"Out.Now.Isn't it enough you show up in my apartment at random hours that you are now coming here too.What if someone sees you !"

"Then let them.I am walking dead not invisible sweet heart."
He pats his face and Namjoon yanks his hands off him.

"Seokjin.I am really not in mood so how about you just go away."
Namjoon sighs ,entering his cabin.Seokjin trails behind .Not a good time.

"I am free today! And I can see you are not doing anything either.Joonie let's go on a date! There's a new pork bel-"

"I told you I don't want to go anywhere with you ! Why can't you just leave me alone ! "

Namjoon yells, the constant hovering was making him angry.

Seokjin sighs dropping his head.

"You are mad ."