57.Crossroads

December, 73

"You want me to do what ?"

Yoongi didn't know how to react to the request.Seokjin's health deteriorated to worse ,body reduced to a skeleton of flesh and blood .And he ,instead of letting him cure him (turn him) ,wants to erase Jaejoon's memories .Yoongi don't know if he should admire Seokjin's love for the other or despise it.Even on the death bed ,Seokjin still thinks of him .

He can't blame him.Lily too was turned ,leaving Seokjin and Taehyung as the only mortals of the family.

"I don't want him to suffer in my memories, so if it gets hard for him to bear the pain ,you will wipe off his memories for good"

Yuto clenched his jaw "Think about yourself right now.Taehyung is dying too,are you really going to turn your back to your brother like that for an outsider"

Seokjin snaps his head and growls
"He is my fiance.Not an outsider"

"He is family"
Yoongi adds softly.

"And how can you call me selfish ? I never stopped Tae from taking his own decisions "

"But his decision relies on you! "
Yuto raised his voice making Seokjin flinch into the covers 

Yoongi flashes his eyes ,Yuto apologizes stepping back.

With a defeated voice Yuto says again "Seokjin-Ah, it's not that bad.You have seen your brother and me ,do you think we changed at all ? You can live life without having to worry about death"

He steps closer leaning down ,his fingers caressing Seokjin's sharp jaw

"You can live with Jaejoon, forever.I know he won't mind turning for you"

Seokjin pulls back ,horrified .

"I-is that what you are planning to do ,Yoongi ? "

The latter immediately shakes his head ,glaring at Yuto "No hyung.I would never do that to him.You might think I have loose humanity but even we Vampire's have some morals.We would never turn a human without their will"

Seokjin stares at him in suspicion for a second ,later breaking in a smile "I knew I could trust you"

He opened his arms and for the first time Yoongi was quick to fall in the embrace.He had always hated hugs.

"I will never betray you"
Yoongi said in assurance although he was asking forgiveness to whatever God was up there.

He was going to break his promise.For the brothers ,he can't let go.Family is everything for him.Seokjin might hate him now ,he will understand later .

A look was shared between him and Yuto and the latter smiles in assurance.

"He will forgive you once he turns from your blood.One can't hate his sire forever"

Yoongi pulls back ,hand cupping Seokjin's face as he pleads "But you can't give up yet, I have Aunt prepared this medicine"

Yuto hands him the bowl ,Seokjin eyes the contents with mild suspicion

"This will help you numb the pain "
Yoongi helds a spoon to his mouth, Seokjin's hesitant gaze makes him lie again "I swear there's nothing else mixed in it.I will never poison my hyung " He adds to lighten the mood.

Thankfully it did the trick and Seokjin smiles ,clamping on the spoon .Yuto smirks when he sees Seokjin finishing every last drop of the medicine,mixed with Yoongi's blood.

Slowly, Jaejoon's visits became a struggle ,Seokjin hated to lie until Sujung told the truth ,not wanting to keep Jaejoon in dark.He deserved to know.

Yoongi kept feeding his blood to both the brothers, Taehyung was tricked into believing Seokjin had agreed on turning.He wasn't against the idea if his brother was on board too.