9.Solid intentions

"Who are you ?"
Namjoon deadpans folding his arms.He was not going to get intimidate by the dead .

But his voice and heart were running opposite. He was shit scared .Vampire's aren't friendly.Not everyone is Seokjin.

And definitely not this one who is staring at him with the grim eyes for a while now.And from the shit he is speaking he is definitely here with a purpose Namjoon didn't signed up for .

"That's not important. But I know who you are."

Namjoon could feel his heartbeat loud and clear and he only gulps when he realizes the vampire could hear it too.

"Namjoon don't be scared.I am not like others .Hah I don't even drink human blood.But you don't mind if I do right ? After all your boyfriend is a vampire too.Does he drink from you ? "

Namjoon shudders at the cold tip over his neck.His phone was the first thing Yuto took away and now they were in some open space ,in his car but he couldn't recognize the area.

"This right here .Ah I could feel myself getting excited.Look how it flows with
consistency .Seokjin, that lucky bastard"

At the mention of the latter ,Namjoon scowls.

"He is not my boyfriend. So if you are here to do some shitty kidnapping drama ,you are wasting your time."

Yuto gasps placing his hand over the chest .Namjoon could only roll his eyes at the gesture.He waits for the next words not really worried about how he might actually die today.

"But he doesn't believe in the same right ? It's irritating right ? The constant hovering.The melodramatic love confessions ? You must be tired right ?"

Is he tired ? Of Seokjin ? Of the Seokjin who has no mouth to brain filter at all ? Of the Seokjin who whips a new love confession every day but never really crosses his boundaries ? Not really.

"So how about we both come to an agreement."

That snapped him out of his thoughts and he snorts
"Why will I make an agreement with you ? I would rather die "

"As expected from a lawyer.You guys are pretty stubborn"

Yuto's nonchalant behavior was confusing .He had him trapped in the car ,alone in some lone place .Yet he had made no advances to kill him.

Well a bite would have equally traumatizing but no none of that.They are just chatting like some long lost buddies.

"But so am I.That little punk is a rodent I am dying to kill for centuries. "

Namjoon's eyes widens but he couldn't help but feel relieved .Seokjin is stronger it seems.If he had managed to survived all these centuries.

"And you can help me do it "

What ?

"This "
He points to his face and continues

"You have no idea how shocked I was .You my precious are a miracle.And you are going to help me "

"Keep dreaming. I have no business meddling in whatever you have with Seokjin. You are grown enough to resolve it on your own "

Yuto tsks shaking his head.Guess he has to use his last resort.

He grabs the latter's chin and Namjoon struggles to free himself from the hold.

"You my dear are going to help me bring Seokjin to me.He thinks he can threathen me with his brother but he forgets .I am the older one."

Namjoon could feel his heartbeat racing past his speed limit when the pink eyes charm him ,the words acting like a command.

"Dont forget to be as desperate as you can be.The coven won't wait longer.If Seokjin doesn't arrive there, I know where you live too "
He smiles getting off the car.If Seokjin even gets a whiff of him near the human, his plan will fail.