39.Claw

Aleyna felt a  body wrapped around her as she watched the valley with hundreds of flickering fireflies.

"Thank you"
Seokjin spoke in her ear and hugged the girl tighter against his chest.

She didn't moved neither complained about the other's hairs tickling her neck.

"I know you were the one who put those thoughts in Namjoon's head "

"Why will I ?"
She snapped back almost immediately .

Seokjin didn't mind the vigor.She was never the one to be tamed .

"Because no matter how much everyone despises what I am doing ,you are the only one who truly understands me"

He felt her shift in her spot before she demanded to hold her close again. Seokjin was never the one to deny her.

"Did it worked ?"

Seokjin scoffs asking her to turn around but the vampiress seemed to have her gaze fixed down the valley.

He took a sharp breath and hums.

"Good"

"You have to stop acting now "
Seokjin whispers heavily ,already pulling back when she hissed

"Dont you dare move"

The authority in the voice would have been offending to anyone else considering the girl was pretty younger compared to Seokjin.

But it didn't mattered to the Vampire. He smiles softly ,swaying them slowly.

"Darling.Are you still upset ? "

"Who am I to feel that emotion? Aleyna doesn't get upset over silly things "
She mutters sternly but Seokjin could hear the strain in her voice.His own breath betrayed him as he tried to control his tears.

"What did I taught you sweetie ? "

"I don't remember"
She replies curtly ,eyes glistening with tears .She hated it.The fireflies were appearing blur in her vision now.

Seokjin had enough of the broken voice.He lifts her swiftly to turn her around so that she could face him .

It broke his heart to see the tears in his  daughter's beautiful green orbs.She was so unique and special. So innocent and fragile .Yet she never appeared as a weak to her opponents. He was proud of what she had turned into.

The prettiest Vampiress of their coven.The youngest one to turn.Her features were still of a sixteen year ,but her heart matured with time.She was silly but not naive.

And she was definitely not someone who would listen to anyone without putting a fight if she doesn't agree with it.Positions be damned.

Seokjin raised a rebellious child.

"We don't need this heart to beat normally to feel emotions.They don't have to always come from there.Its okay to feel sad .You are allowed to feel emotions"
He cited everything he had taught her all these years while wiping the tears with the pad of his thumbs.

It was hard to raise her in the beginning. She would follow him everywhere akin to danger.She would refuse to feed on anyone who wasn't him.It took him a lot of patience and practice to teach her hunting.It was disheartening when she would be unable to control her thirst and would lock herself in a room .

Seokjin would find her bloody with scratches on her hands and face .It was nerve wracking to keep a teen in the coven.Seokjin had to fight with everyone to let her stay.Even Yoongi.

"But I don't want to.Emotions make people weak"
She swats his hands away ,staring at him with sorrowful eyes.

Seokjin sighs ,nodding.