14.Fashion Icon

Present time ...

The sun was almost up now ,its first rays digging its way through the open panel of Namjoon's room while he was still into deep slumber burrowed into the comforter completely unaware of the soft gaze staring him .

Seokjin smiles to himself without realizing the time .It always seems to move in slow motion whenever he is with Namjoon.

Eyelids closed and deep breathing with all his muscles relaxed.Namjoon looks cute in sleep ,Seokjin thought .The cutest .He has to stop himself from poking the invisible indents of the latter's cheeks.

Despite knowing he should leave now ,he couldn't find himself to do so .Instead he lifts himself to rest his chin on the right palm,elbow digging into the pillow as he stares into the peaceful expression, hands unconsciously moving to brush the bangs off to reveal the perfection.

Seokjin grins daring to poke the cheeks and Namjoon squirms swatting his hand away.

"Yaaa "
The vampire scolds lightly but Namjoon was too deep in his slumber to hear it.

Seokjin leans down scooting closer to sneak a kiss to the forehead when suddenly two arms wraps around him bringing him close.

"You don't even know what are you doing"
Seokjin blinks stunned by the gesture ,trying his best to maneuver himself out of the hold without waking the latter.

As much as he wanted to hold him close ,he knows it will only wake the latter.

His cold body wasn't ideal for cuddles .

He was almost successful when a loud bang echoed through the walls

"Namjoon! Get the hell up now "

"Son of a -"

Seokjin cursed widening his eyes when the lashes flutter open and before Namjoon could get hold of the reality ,Seokjin slips off the bed disappearing off to somewhere.

Fuck that was close.Phew.

"It's not even 7 yet Hoseok !"
Namjoon whines groggily ,rubbing his eyes as he opens the door to meet his frantic friend.

"And you were the one who asked me to wake you up.Are you forgetting something ?"

Hoseok deadpans ,folding his hands staring at the confused mop of silver as Namjoon rubs his eyes again.The latter was all ready in his work clothes ready to step out.

"The court doesn't start until 9 .I have two hours-"

"But I don't.So if you want fresh cooked breakfast..out now in 10 .Even Jimin is already awake and helping me .You can atleast be grateful I am still cooking for you free "

Hoseok fixes him with another glare and turns on his heels ,not waiting for a reply.

Namjoon drops his head nodding.He would have cooked but he really can't afford switching apartments . Once was enough.

"Let's not piss Hoseok more "
He shakes his head trodding to the bathroom ,stopping to glance at the bed.

"He didn't have to just go"

Not wanting to dwell more on his disappointment ,Namjoon pushed the door to his bathroom and screams

"Sssh what's wrong with you ? "
Seokjin hissed rubbing his ears ,he swears Namjoon can beat Taehyung in his screaming .

"What's wrong Namjoon?"
Hoseok's yells from the Kitchen and Namjoon quickly waves him off before he march down here.

"What are you doing here ? I thought you went away "
Namjoon hissed stepping closer to the tub which was currently occupied by the Vampire .