𝕤ixteen

"i didn't even know the movies was open this late?"

"it says 24 hours. hopefully no one else is there."

"if i see some preteens feeling each other up i'm stabbing them then myself."

soojin snorted at the sudden comment coming from a sleepy doyoung, who was dragged along by taeyong. his tired eyes moved sluggishly around the group before eventually falling on the coffee-fueled ravenette. "what are we even going to watch?"

a whiney groan was heard to the girl's left and she quickly turned towards a pained-looking haechan. "what?" she asked with narrowed eyes, grabbing the pouter's attention. "i miss my taeil."

"you mean my taeil," she snapped playfully.

haechan faced her, eyes wide and brows disappearing behind his bangs. "you really wanna fight? try me, bitch."

shaking her head, soojin picked up the pace to catch up with frankie and sakura, who were chatting with taeyong.

"so... spiderman?" the shortest offered with a sheepish grin, receiving both sighs and squeals in return. sakura being the former tipped her head towards soojin lazily, "dude, we literally watched it a few days ago."

"and? any chance i get to see three fine ass emotionally damaged men in tights i will take."

frankie let out a short laugh before tossing an arm around the ravenette. "okay! spiderman had my vote."

rolling her eyes sakura turned to face taeyong instead, who was staring at his feet as he walked with a dance in his step. "what about you, yong?"

taeyong flinched at the sound of his name, looking up and shrugging sleepily with his hands deep in his jacket pockets. "sure, i don't really mind. spiderman's cool."

with a final vote of 4 to 2, the group was off to see no way home... again.

"you totally tried to kiss me!"

"i did not try to kiss you!"

sakura and haechan had been bickering since leaving the theaters, which they had been kicked out of for being "vulgar and messy". apparently, they both reached for popcorn at the same time and accidentally touched hands, resulting in a flirty haechan and disgusted sakura.

taeyong walked with his head resting on doyoung's shoulder since he fell asleep during the film and still wasn't completely awake yet.

skipping ahead of the rest, frankie and soojin had their arms linked as they giggled like children. "wow!" the younger gasped, eyes sparkling with life despite how late it was, "i haven't been kicked out of a theater since high school!"

she continued bouncing on her feet as the tattooed blonde laughed. "it's weird, right? i remember before my mom met yuta's dad, i got so boring."

"i hate it!" soojin interjected, understanding completely and finally realizing how much she despised it. "all i do is go to school, have a fling, cry about overdue assignments... i want this!"

perfectly timed, the group stumbled upon an elementary school, the massive playground visible from where they stood. before the ravenette could even utter the words, frank grabbed her hand and began running off towards the swings.

•which neo would forget to wrap it before they tap it

which neo would forget to wrap it before they tap it... nothing to do w the plot i have a debate going w a friend