ꪮne one four

"why is it so cold?"

"i literally told you to bring a sweater."

"yeah, well, i didn't ask you—"

soojin flung around to face the arguing boys behind her, nostrils flared. "shut up! both of you get a grip, or i swear to god, i will knock you out and leave you for the rats!"

doyoung and taeyong both held their breath, not daring to say a word to one another. well, at least for a minute. "... this is your fault."

"my fault? you cannot be serious."

"oh, i'm dead seriou—" taeyong's words faltered, and not because of anything the angered ravenette did. his jaw fell limp at the sight of an incoming girl with siyoon by her side, the latter a bit taller but partially hidden in her extremely oversized army jacket.

he just so happened to miss the way his best friend was looking at her, as well.

soojin beamed, approaching the two in a slight jog. "hey! frankie and haechan went to get food from the convenient store." she turned her attention solely on the new pink-haired girl. "you okay with walking around han river and eat snacks?"

"yes!" cary instantly squealed, her hands balling into fists. "i've been wanted to see han river since i met siyoon."

they waited until the two remaining friends appeared with bags in hands. "we got the goods!" haechan shouted as he raised both arms over his head. frankie rolled her eyes, smacking his hand down and taking the bags away from him.

as the roommates began transferring the snacks into a backpack they'd brought along, the others began introducing each other.

"hi! i'm cary," soojin heard the american greet in a very friendly manner. she glanced over her shoulder when she heard scuffling, rolling her eyes to the sky when she saw doyoung and taeyong fighting to be the first to shake cary's outstretched hand.

the ravenette faced frankie once again and sighed. "i'm not sure why those two are having such a hard time making up. it's stressing me out."

frankie grinned with a soft chuckle, "trust me, they're already acting like best friends again, they just need to admit it to themselves and each other. it'll ease whatever tension they have."

"i guess you're right..." soojin agreed before standing, brushing her black jeans off before extending her hand to help the blonde up.

"how about we walk around, eat, then check out some of the shops around?" haechan offered as the pair approached, snacks packed. frankie nodded, "i heard a cute little antique shop opened not far from here, if you're interested."

cary instantly beamed, "i love antique shops!" and that was enough to instantly get the two hesitant boys on board.

"okay then." siyoon sighed, pulling the navy blue cap lower on their head, "let's go."

•early update cause ily 🫶💞

early update cause ily 🫶💞