ꪮne zero three

FRANKIEi'm about to be so broke

FRANKIE
i'm about to be so broke

BADA
whyyyy *narrows eyes*

FRANKIE
i got a very interesting phone
call from city police 🤩

MARK
AYO⁉️⁉️

DOYOUNG
what did she do

FRANKIE
5k in assault damages

BADA
GODDAMN

BADA
GET IT GIRL WHY DIDNT
SHE CALL ME IVE BEEN
LOCKED UP MF 😤😤😤

TAEIL
maybe she knew we were
having a lovely movie/dinner
for two 😒

BADA
😐

JUNGWOO
IS SHE OKAY??

FRANKIE
she's fine babe kun and i are
on our way to get her now :)

JUNGWOO
SHE LET SOOJIN MAFIA
BADDIE OUT I FEARED
THIS DAY WOULD COME

MARK
WHY ARE WE YELLING

frankie and kun arrived at the police station relatively quick, fighting on the way there since one of them (definitely not the blonde) wanted to stop and get snacks. kun was almost surprised they arrived safe and healthy.

the female let out a shaky sigh, clearly worried for her roommate's wellbeing. she wasn't sure how soojin was reacting to being locked in a holding cell for hours.

"she's probably out there lost and cold. confused. poor little guy..."

"is this really the most appropriate place to be quoting madagascar?"

"i can't think of a better place."

kun rolled his eyes and stepped out of the car, frankie following close behind as they walked into the police station. after giving bae soojin's name to reception, they waited a few minutes before the ravenette appeared with an officer. and a crazily huge smile.

"guys!" she beamed, instantly running towards and tossing her arms around her roommate and soulmate. she pulled away, physically vibrating with thrill. "i punched the shit out of hyohei! i can fight after all!"

kun and frankie blinked once, looked at each other, then faced soojin and blinked again. "also, also," she jumped between the two and took one of their hands in each of hers as she continued rambling about her jail time. from what kun could piece together, "big binnie said if i get locked up, she'll take good care of me!"

"that's nice, babe," frankie cutely dismissed, telling the male she'd be back and left to settle the bail.

once they were alone, kun began walking soojin to his car. she couldn't stop smiling at the thought of every bad thing hyohei ever did to her friends, finally feeling they were closer to being even.

her thoughts came to a complete stop when she felt something caress her hair, feet slowing beneath her as she turned towards the boy. his brows were furrowed with concern, finger slipping beneath her chin as he carefully turned her face from side to side to see the damage.

"does it hurt?" his voice was quiet. for a second, soojin forgot that she had to respond. shaking her head, she swallowed and hurridly averted her gaze to avoid the spread of butterflies in her stomach. "not really."

he gently hovered his thumb over the swollen portion of her cheek, forcing soojin to fight back a wince. "didn't they give you an ice pack? disinfectant? anything?" when she failed to reply, kun bit back a sigh.

then, he moved his hand to cup her cheek, his touch so delicate soojin hardly felt it at all. "come on. as soon as frankie finishes in there, we're going to my place to clean you up. okay?"

soojin fought the urge to blush, "okay."

•if kun and soojin's relationship was a song, which song would it be?

if kun and soojin's relationship was a song, which song would it be?