ꪮne six nine

3 years later...

"now just push your arm forward and

"now just push your arm forward and..." soojin watched as the black 8 ball flew into the pocket and flung her hands up in glee. "you did it!"

the little girl mimicked soojin, screaming the best she could and clapping her hands together. the ravenette innerly cooed and scooped the girl up in her arms, placing her on her side as she kissed her face. "you are amazing, qian anhe."

"daddy!" anhe suddenly exclaimed, laughter spilling from her mouth soon after as kun appeared with a smile. "yeah!" soojin encouraged, joining their daughter as they waved at kun.

when he finally approached his wife's side, he placed a quick peck on her hair and offered to take the girl from her arms.

"work?" soojin asked, knowing he'd just gotten off the phone with one of his employees. kun nodded, his eyes never leaving anhe as she suddenly sneezed. "mhm. we're talking about the debut date for mark's group. you remember, right? the band with him, hendery, and seunghan?"

soojin nodded back, unconsciously smiling as kun wiped their daughter's nose with the sleeve of his black shirt. he's literally the most perfect dad ever. what the fuck, why does he look so hot right n—

"love?" kun called again, and soojin hummed as she snapped out of her less-than-holy thoughts. he smiled as if he could read her mind just by looking at her. "let's see if taerin can babysit tonight. i'm sure anhe would love to see her cousin joongie, right anhe?"

anhe threw her arms up and smiled at kun, not completely sure what he said, but happy to hear "joongie".

taerin was planning to pick her 'niece' up, anyway, since taejoong wanted to go to the aquarium and refused to leave without his anhe.

soojin and kun were able to have their daughter through ivf treatment, and taerin offered to carry ahne to full term. in a sense, the girl had three parents, and taejoong was happy to love and accept her as his sister.

opening her mouth to announce their leave, soojin's phone dinged in her pocket. she shook her head and grinned when she read over the text.

"come on, rin said joong wants to show anhe what the dory fish is."