ꪮne zero two

"oh shit, you actually came," the stunned voice of a bitch practically gasped, rising to her feet as the familiar ravenette appeared in the cafe doorway

when soojin's eyes met her face she couldn't help but smirk. for a minute she thought mark was exaggerating when told them frankie had broken the girl's nose, yet there she was with a white bandage hiding most of the now dull bruising.

"trust me," hyohei began, sitting back down and gesturing for her guest to follow, "you weren't exactly my first pick either, but it seems like just about everyone else blocked me. i've only got kura and she didn't want to meet me."

the girl snickered before taking a slow sip of what soojin assumed was coffee. "listen," she placed the cheap cup on the table, "i'm warning you in advance, this is about yuta."

soojin felt the energy physically drain from her bones at that name, forcing her face to remain blank. "what about him."

"he came to me with a proposition a while ago. after you told him about the break-up plan."

why was she surprised when the betrayal stabbed her chest? the girl sucked in a shaky breath, drawing her gaze away from hyohei's. "so?"

"so he set us up, both of us."

"how?" soojin breathed.

hyohei cracked her neck, somehow appearing graceful as she did. "he told me to play along. act like i was upset so when the hype died down we could be together. i didn't fall for it, of course, but i must admit, he is quite charming." she winked, and the girl across from her felt physically ill.

"so you knew his plan?" her voice was quiet, barely even audible to herself as her ears began to ring.

the gently pushed a chunk of hair over her shoulder. "of course i did! unlike some people, i'm observant. and i know what i want."

soojin blinked once. then twice. then she scoffed out a bitter attempt at a laugh. "why? why are you such a bitch?"

"i don't have a reason." hyohei began with a chuckle, as if the insult was amusing, "like, i'm not jealous of you. i mean i certainly was, but i fell in love with the chaos that follows."

"so you're a literal villain."

"i'm a woman who gets my way. what i want." she looked at soojin through her lashes, an almost demonic grin spread across her darkly painted lips. "and what i want, are those who are weak to me. mark... sakura... jungwo—"

wham!

soojin didn't have time to process the pain in her fist as she landed another punch to hyohei's porcelain skin. the adrenaline hid it as the girl fell to the ground with a startled shout, her eyes bulging in shock before she was hit again.

the ravenette had her straddled, internally surprised to see how well she was doing at beating the bitch. she tasted blood on her tongue but wasn't sure if she'd bit it during the fall or got hit back without noticing.

distracted with an overconfident smile, soojin completely missed the fist flying towards the right side of her jaw. she groaned when it made contact, her stance on the girl stumbling.

taken aback, soojin's head snapped to the left, brows scrunching in a mix of confusion and pain. her hands acted on their own, fight or flight kicking in and taking over.

she threw herself at the bloodied brunette with an animalistic scream, flinging her fists at the girl who was trying to shield her face with her twig-like arms. soojin's eyes burned with rage. finally.

before she had the chance to take another hit at hyohei, soojin was ripped away from the sputtering girl by her arms.

she spat the blood out of her mouth as red and blue lights twinkled against the glass crystals lining a mirror. this was going to be fun.

•so it took a long fucking time but !!!!!

so it took a long fucking time but !!!!!