ꪮne two five

after soojin successfully managed to drag kun to frankie and her apartment, they sat modestly on the couch as a tipsy taerin danced across the living room with her son

a song by the 1975 was playing from the ravenette's speaker. frankie was sitting on the kitchen counter with a bottle of liquor in her hand and a drunk smile happily spread across her face.

soojin dropped her head against the back cushion of the couch, slowly allowing her gaze to drift towards the dark-haired boy beside her. when he caught her movement kun faced her, and smiled softly. "hi."

"hi." she giggled back.

glancing toward their hands, soojin noticed how close their fingers were to one another. and again, he must have caught her staring, because not another second was wasted before their pinkies touched. butterflies sparked in her stomach as soojin quickly intertwined their hands.

"it's funny," she began, eyes still trained on their melded fingers. "we've already kissed, but just holding your hand again makes me nervous."

kun gently tipped his head forward in an attempt to catch her attention. "nervous? why?"

he accomplished his goal because soojin found herself lost in the genuine sparkles of concern littering his onyx irises. "you're so perfect." she watched as his cheeks became tinged with pink, "i'm not..."

"you are." she shot back, rolling her head from the couch to his shoulder, feeling him tense for only a second before relaxing into her touch.

not having it in him to argue back, kun his let out a sigh and allowed himself sink into the cushion, his own head lolling onto hers.

"how cute do you think we look right now?" soojin asked, and the man smirked at her abruptness. "oh, so cute. they're all jealous of us."

"for sure. punching air as we speak."

kun let out a breathy chuckle, the comfortable position making his eyelids feel heavy.

noticing how relaxed his hand became in hers, the ravenette carefully twisted her head to try and get a look at his face. "tired?" he only hummed a second time.

grinning at how cute he sounded, soojin snuggled deeper into the crook of his neck. "i'll make sure no one tries to drive after drinking. and that no fires start. oh, and that—" she stopped herself when she realized his hand had went limp.

a soft, almost shy smile crossed the girl's face as she brought their clasped hands up to her lips, placing a gentle kiss on his knuckles. "sleep well, kun."

•i was listening to be my mistake when i started writing this and omg it felt like it was ending

i was listening to be my mistake when i started writing this and omg it felt like it was ending