Chapter 27

The seven of them quickly went up to the tower while the trio shared their embarrassing stories and memories of their trips to Namsan Tower. Everyone was surprised by how often they were there but it was pretty fun listening to all those stories. Seungmin felt as if he was on some kind of a school trip. And he was truly enjoying it, finally getting a taste of the human life he could only ever dream of before. It felt surreal but he tried to enjoy this moment to the fullest because once he returns back, he is almost hundred percent sure his parents will be waiting for him, ready to punish him for not listening to the 'curfew' they set for him.

  "We are finally here!" Jisung exclaimed as the elevator they took stopped at the very top of the tower. All of them ran towards the railing, which was covered with keylocks in various shapes, except for Minho and Jisung. The two of them stayed behind, watching the rest of them have fun. Jeongin, who looked behind at them, thought that they looked like proud parents of their kids. Jisung just rolled his eyes at the remark but once he averted his gaze towards Minho, he realised that it was true. The two of them indeed looked like their parents.

  "Why aren't you there with them?" Jisung asked as he pointed at the five boys that were admiring the view of Seoul in front of them. The angel expected Minho to enjoy this moment or at least pretend to be enjoying it. Jisung has been here numerous times so he did not really need to even get closer to the railing.

  "I could ask you the same thing," Minho said and Jisung pouted.

  "I am scared of heights," he admitted, as he looked away from the devil, feeling embarrassment flow through his whole body as he pouted even more. "The first time I was here, I threw up. Right there,"

  Pointing towards one of the trash cans near the railing, Jisung had no idea why he was telling the older all of this. Especially this embarrassing memory, that not even Jeongin and Felix knew about. He immediately put his head in his hands, trying to hide his already red face.

  Minho chuckled, "I am also scared of heights,"

  "Really?" Jisung looked up at him, some kind of hopeful spark evident in his dark eyes. He eyed the devil from head to toe just to detect if he was messing with him for whichever reason. But Minho looked serious about it, nodding to Jisung's question. The younger boy's lips formed a line. This action enlarged his already chubby cheeks. His eyes widened once he felt the devil poke his cheeks. That gesture made his face heat up even more. He turned to the devil, before saying: "What did you do this for?"

  Minho shrugged, looking in front of him. "You've got quite chubby cheeks."

  "You've got a problem with that?" Jisung put his hands on his hips as he looked the boy dead in the eye, frowning. "They are my only charm,"

  "I think you've got several charms. It's cute."

  The angel choked on his own saliva when that sentence hit his ears. He wanted to blame this on the air they were breathing up there but seeing the smirk on the devil's face, he realised this wasn't some kind of hallucination. He was not hearing things.

  "Why are you flirting."

  "Because we are at Namsan Tower. Wanna put our keylock up there as well?" he pointed at the railing with laughter as Jisung visibly showed his aversion to that horrendous idea. He shook his head, acting out vomiting. Minho could do nothing but roll his eyes at the childish boy. However, both of the boys had smiles on their faces as they enjoyed the moment as well.

  "Wanna disappear for a while?" Minho scooted closer to Jisung, whispering the question into his ear. Jisung turned around, not realising how close the devil was. Just a few inches away, his sweet breath hit the younger boy's face. Gulping, the angel scanned his face,