Chapter 37

"Oh shit." Jisung gritted his teeth as he moaned, his eyes tightly closed as the devil traced his neck with hot kisses that burnt his skin a bit but he did not mind.

He didn't even understand how they have gotten into this situation, into this position — with them laying on the devil's bed, with Minho being on top of him, their bodies pressed together so close that even a thin piece of paper wouldn't fit in between them. Jisung wanted to talk. Minho wanted to talk. Guess this was their way of talking — their own literal body language. Because the moment Jisung started to ramble about how much he liked the older, he didn't even have time to breathe properly as he was suddenly pushed against the wall.

"Can I show you how much you mean to me?" Minho had asked him then and Jisung knew what he meant by that, the hot breath on his lips was enough to tell him what the older wanted to do. He nodded so eagerly that if his friends were present in the room, they would burst out laughing at how desperate he was and when their lips finally met, all the words that needed to be said were said.

And when Minho carefully placed both of his hands on his cheeks, kissing him softly and as the tunes of a slow song from the radio the devil stole in the human world began to play, Jisung knew he was the one. He knew Minho was the person he could only ever dream of. He couldn't imagine himself accompanying someone else's side and he hated the idea of Minho being the one accompanying some other person's side.

When Minho enlaced their hands by Jisung's head, while his other free hand still caressed his face, Jisung knew this moment wasn't the last when he desperately wanted the older to hold his hand. To have their fingers intertwined with such care and love, with Minho slowly rubbing the side of his hand. The angel felt so much warmth as they continued kissing, so many feelings erupting in his chest and his stomach as he deepened their kiss and entangled his right hand in his hair.

During that moment, it felt right. Everything felt right.

The kiss that was so lovingly sweet, passionate and longing felt right. Minho whispering quiet 'You are so beautiful' into his ear as they pulled away to catch their breaths before leaning in again felt right. Jisung initiating closer contact as he pushed the older toward his bed with his hand resting under his t-shirt, before letting him take the lead again — all of it felt right.

No words were exchanged between them yet so much was being said.

Jisung tried to moan in the most subtle way possible, considering there were still people living in the rooms next to room 0325 but it was such a hard thing to do when Minho was sucking on his sweet spot and being so braggy about it as well. He kept on biting the said spot while caressing Jisung's outer thigh that was now exposed due to the fact that he was wearing his pyjama shorts — if you can call it that.

Because Minho might have or might have not kicked Chan and Hyunjin out of the room just due to the fact that Jisung asked him if he could spend the night. And who was the devil to say no? Thank lord his friends were this understanding, not forgetting to flash him a teasing smirk as they were leaving the room.

"Oh my fucking god," Jisung gasped when Minho swiftly moved to his collar bones, his hands now resting on both of his sides. The way the devil sucked on his collar bones, the way his fingers dug onto his hips — all of that was going to leave a mark, Jisung was sure of it. His hands shot up to Minho's face and he carefully pulled him into another kiss. This time, it was a sloppy and rushed kiss, the devil's hair falling into the younger's face, making him giggle at the tickling sensation.

"You are so hot one moment, swearing like that. And then the next you are giggling like the cutest bean ever."

Jisung laughed as Minho pressed their foreheads together, a warm smile resting on his face as he lifted one of his hands to stroke the younger's cheeks. That gesture always left Jisung with cheeks redder than the poppy field, his eyes ticking in between Minho's eyes and lips.

"How did we even end up like this?" Jisung asked as his hands found their way around the latter's neck, pulling him even closer. Minho just tilted his head in confusion as he supported himself in a better way so he wouldn't be laying on the younger boy with his whole weight. "How did we end up in such a state? Would you ever imagine that I will be the one you will make out in your bed, in your room, at almost one in the morning?"

"I mean," Minho chuckled. "Not really but I am so glad it's you who I got the chance to exchange my saliva with."

"Ew, you're disgusting." Jisung giggled as he pushed Minho off of himself. His body plopped on the mattress next to him and the two of them were quick enough to cuddle and lean into each other's side. Minho scooted closer to the younger, resting his head on his chest as Jisung hugged his torso, one hand playing with the black strands of his hair while the devil hummed some soft tunes into his chest.

"What are we?" Minho suddenly asked which left Jisung speechless. He certainly was not prepared for this question — at least not now, in the situation they were currently in. Kinda ironic he now cared about the circumstances they were living under when he made out with the devil in such a heated way just a few minutes ago.

"What would you like us to be?" Jisung turned the question around as he did not want to answer the question himself. Not now, not here. He at least wanted to know where Minho stood when it came to them. Was there even any them to begin with?

"There are many things I'd like us to be," Minho admitted, as he looked up to see Jisung cutely staring at him, an adorable pout evident on his face. "Depends on when."

"Huh?" It was now Jisung's turn to tilt his head to the side as he did not quite understand what Minho meant by that. "What do you mean, depends on when?"

"I am ready for the commitment, I am ready for whatever lies ahead of us. But I can feel you are not, that's what I mean by depends on when. I can wait and I will wait. I have waited for hundred years, I can definitely wait for another three hundred if that's the time you need."

Jisung smiled. "You are much sweeter than I would've expected you to be."

"I am like this only to two people."

"Which are?" Jisung lifted one of his brows which led to Minho having this cocky smirk on his face.

"You and I."

Jisung just shook his head with a smile evident on his face. That was until he heard a loud breaking noise coming from outside the room. It startled both of them and Jisung fought the urge to yelp as he placed his hand over his racing heart. A few more questionable words could be heard in the following next seconds and the two boys were now sitting on the bed, their eyes fixated on the door on the other side of the room.

"Should I check?" Jisung whispered as he turned towards the devil who just abruptly shook his head.

"You are going to stay here. I will go and check." Minho said and before Jisung could react, he was already standing by the door, his hand reaching for the doorknob to see what the hell was happening in the halls.

"How about that none of us checks? That sounds like a safe option."

The door was now open. A pitch-black was all Jisung could see as he stared at the darkness that partially engulfed their mild lit room. The angel frowned. This won't be good. He slowly got up to approach Minho so he could be at least there for him in case something happened but before he could even reach him, Minho peeked from the room to the hall and as soon as he did, something launched at him. It was sudden, swift and unexpected. But Minho was, thankfully, quicker. He immediately stepped back into the room while closing the door behind him and locking it in the process.

Jisung just raised his brows, stepping closer to the devil and examining his face for any kind of injuries, any trace of scratch that would need to get some treatment immediately in case it would be infectious. But there was nothing on his face and Jisung was glad that he did not get hurt.

"What was it?" he asked, curious. He wasn't sure if he wanted to know the answer, suddenly all the horrifying pictures from that book Seungmin lent him a few days ago appeared in front of his eyes, almost making him gag.

"This is bad ..." Minho whispered, as he leaned against the door. "I guess their plan B began now. Gather all your knowledge, love, because shit's about to go crazy."