𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

[WARNING: Blood, under age sexual advancements]

[Muzan] "Isn't this a beautiful village (Y/n)~?"

Muzan smirked and continued walking through the dark town under Mount Kagenobu. Muzan stopped on the middle of the bridge.

[Muzan] "Now stay here my love, I have to do something, it'll be quick~"

(Y/n) looked at Muzan who dissapeared. Ah...the beautiful yellow Ginkgo grow ever so yellow during the summer.

(Y/n) outstretched his hand till one of the fan shaped like leaf landed in his hand. The gentle wind blew the leaf away along with the silk veil from his hat.

[Y/n] "How I wish....freedom....could be....easily...achieved...."

He waited for a while til the gentle morning sun peaked from the horizon burning his back slowly. He didn't mind, he wanted to die, then he wouldn't suffer anymore....

He closed his eyes awaiting his death when a shade fell from behind him. He turned to the side to discover two twin boys, they looked a little bit younger than him. He assumed, 9 years of age.

[Yuuchiro] "You were Burning!"

Muichiro hid behind Yuuchiro. (Y/n) stared at the boy's with silence. They jumped up in a fright.

[Yuuchiro] "U-um.....so!"

Yuuchiro's stomach growled.

[Muichiro] "Y-yuuchiro...you should've eaten this morning..."

The boy named Yuuchiro blushed in embarrassment and held his stomach, letting go of the umbrella. Muichiro widened his eyes and saved the umbrella with (Y/n).

There hands were touching, though one was warm and the other was cold.

[Muichiro] "Ah!"

Muichiro let go bashfully, letting (Y/n) hold the umbrella by himself.

[Y/n] ...."come"...

He walked and the boy's quickly followed. He stopped infront of a ramen cart and payed for the food. The boy's were really greatful, they hadn't ate like this in a while.

And for the first time, (Y/n) felt free with these boys. He no longer wanted to die.

he couldn't help it but let out a soft chuckle. He turned his mask sideways to drink tea revealing his beautiful smile.

The boy's jawdropped, the day flew with many troubles and discoveries. They had made a new friend....(Y/n)

[Muichiro] "You're so mature...(Y/n)...I wish I could be like you"

Muichiro smiles brightly, but (Y/n) shook his head and rubbed Muichiro's head gently. He blushed.

[Yuuchiro] "Muichiro, like mother always said the more trees we cut down the stronger and more mature we get!"