𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

[Tanjiro] "(Y/n)!!"

The four figured turn their attention to the loud stomps and cries of the boy's who ran restlessly.

Another week has passed since people's discovery that you could walk in the sun. Tanjiro had fully recovered and had began his training a little later than others. The Hashiras continued to give their students no mercy as always..

You waved to the burgenette with your hair tied back into a man bun. Your sleeve of your kimono pulled away revealing your [muscle mass] arms.

Tanjiro blushed at your appearance, waving back along with a the other boys who seemingly ran faster after the wave.

[Uzui] "RUN faster!"

As they sprinted faster, some fell, some tumbled, tripped and some  made it to the end. Being the burgenette and a couple of others who surrounded you with exhausted expressions and wheezes.

[Y/n] "Well done everyone."

You smiled proudly at the group of boys around you who cheered happily, grabbing the meals you held infront of them and eating them heartily.

[Tanjiro] "(y/n)."

He smiled.

[Tanjiro] "I heard Tomioka-san is helping with practice! Isn't that amazing?"

[Y/n] "It is."

You smiled as brightly as the burgunette, who stiffens up a bit scratching the back of his neck, trying to muster up the courage to ask you on a date but before he could say anything a voice interrupted them both.

[Hinatsuru] "(Y/n)!"

You gave Tanjiro a apologetic nod and excused yourself from the conversation,  walking towards the woman.

Makio slipped her arm around your neck playfully and smiles.

[Makio] "You haven't seen Muichiro in a while have ya?"

She smirked, nudging you teasingly as you rolled your eyes.

[Y/n] "No..."

[Suma] "H-here, this is his lunch for the d-day!"

She shoved the box in your arms.

[Hinatsuru] "Tanjiro's heading that way as well, so you won't be lonely."

She pats your head and widens it a bit.

[Hinatsuru] "Oh my...have you grown taller?"

She measures you to her body.

[Y/n] "Haha, well I'll get headed then."

[Hinatsuru] "Ah..I see, we'll see you both later."

She steps away and wave at the two boys who kindly reciprocated the gesture.

[Y/n] "Took you a while Tanjiro."

[Tanjiro] "I know, 10 days!"

He sighs to himself, enjoying the silence between you and him. It wasn't until he finally remembered what he was going to say before he was interrupted.

[Tanjiro] "Oh right! S-so...(y/n)?"

You glance at him curiously.

[Tanjiro] "Well...DID YOU WANT TO GO ON A DATE WITH ME!!???"

He exclaimed loudly making you jump frightenedly. His head bowed down deeply, close to his feet. Slowing down your breathing, you responded

[Y/n] "I-"

[Muichiro] "He will not."

The ravenette grabbed your wrist and pulled you behind him, glaring coldly at the burgunette who glared back