𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨

Muichiro who had just witnessed the whole thing has his eyes wide open and his mouth agape. Shocked and unable to do anything to help you he felt fustrated, he was going to run out of air and die.

The fact that he wouldn't get to marry you, grow old and died with you upsetted him. But perhaps this is truly the end?....as he began closing his eyes he heard a voice.

He looked up and saw (y/n), he looked slightly younger than before. Instead of the (e/c) orbs that met his, he was met with burgenette ones.

[Y/n] "Hm?...why do you think that? Nobody knows what the future has in store."

The ravenette widened his eyes.

                    •○•□•○•□•○•

[Gyokko] "Die Already!"

Gyokko breathed raggedly, his movements and attacks has became more reckless. As more attacks came from the pot demon, Ermengarde realized that his body was becoming more heavier as he tumbled and tripped while dodging.

Gyokko realizing this change decided to use this as his advantage.

[Gyokko] "Heh...You're not as weak as I thought (Y/n)...so I'll show you my true form I worked on this whole time."

Slowly the body begins to grow scales, the pot below him turned into a snake like tail, that slithered around the tree.

[Ermengarde] "How filthy"

The comment made the demon grit their teeth angrily.

[Gyokko] "You have no taste!"

A punch was aimed at Ermen, who dodged the fist successfully. With Gyokko's outstretched arm, he grabbed it tightly, swinging him around, and throwing him into a huge shoulder.

Rushing up to him at a abnormal pace Ermen fist palmed his core, penetrating through his torso and spine. He hunched over, groaning in pain.

Readying himself for another strike he raises up his fist again only for his legs to buckle underneath him.

Shocked, Ermengarde tried to get up, but no matter how hard he tried the body would not move. It was clear as day that the body was all worn out and exhausted from the battle.

The pot demon laughed mockingly as he grabbed his hair, forcefully yanking it around.

[Gyokko] "Who's the weak one now?"

Before Gyokko could capture the demon, a misty haze covered them both. He looked around for the cause of such a thick fog, but before he could turn around a blade slit through his neck.

[Gyokko] "FUCCKK THIS IS ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE YOU'RE JUST A HUMAN!!! HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO THE GREAT GYOKKO-SAMA!! YOU REPULSIVE INFERIOR CREATURE!!

(Y/N) YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGIVEN!! YOU INFERIOR MAGGOTS!!"

Before anything else could be spat out by the pot demon his head was sliced in half by the ravenette who narrowed his eyes, annoyed by his rambling.

[Muichiro] "Yeah, Yeah can you just burn in hell already?"

Heavy wheezes could be heard from both of the boys who locked eyes with eachother.

[Ermengarde] "You must be him..."

[Muichiro] "Him?"

[Ermengarde] "Listen I don't have much time left, but I'm greatful to you....thank you....for helping (Y/n) get out of the darkness....he really loves you know, so much....goodbye for now."

The ravenette widened his eyes at the response and smiled tiredly. Ermengarde who was now at peace chuckled to himself. Closing his eyes as he began to return back to his slumber.