𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

(Y/n) watched silently as his dear student dissapeared peacefully into the night. No tears shed from his eyes, only pain and good wishes for the dead demon.

The boy stood up before turning around to the others. Rengoku who was in the distance along with the others was teaching Tanjiro to stop himself from bleeding out.

(Y/n) smiled sheepishly and went over to them. The burgunette struggled trying to stop his blood vessel from bleeding out.

[Kyojuro] "Focus."

[Tanjiro] "Gyuu!"

Tanjiro flopped back onto the floor, breathing heavily. (Y/n) sighed in relief and patted Tanjiro's head, but stopped and turned behind him when he heard something.

[Kyojuro] "Well done! You stopped it, if you harness your breathing to it's full potential you can accomplish various things and definitely get stronger."

[Tanjiro] "Yes"

[Y/n] "Guys-"

A loud earthshattering noise came from behind the two. Rengoku turned around and made eye contact with the striped demon.

He then looked up at (Y/n) who stared back with the same intensity. He didn't hesitate and ran torwards Tanjiro and Rengoku with his fist back, ready to punch.

Kyojuro unsheathed his sword, and with a circular motion with his second form, "Ascending Blazing sky." Akaza hopped back, his hand healing immediately, surprising Tanjiro.

[Akaza] "Nice blade"

[Y/n] "Quit it Akaza..."

Akaza looked back at (Y/n), he was a bit taken back as the boy he knew didn't talk back or cared to engage in anything and conversation. But he cannot stop, he refused to as he already knew his fate if he disobeyed.

Even if he had a soft spot for the boy...

[Akaza] "You already know I can't."

He stood up getting ready for another attack. Before (Y/n) could even say anything Akaza went forward to attack.

[Tanjiro] "(Y/n)!"

(Y/n) rushed over to Tanjiro and checked his body, luckily he was alright and took the boy him to a safer place.

[Tanjiro] "Where is my sword?"

Tanjiro sat up, letting out a painful groan.

[Y/n] "You'll bleed out rest."

[Tanjiro] "No I can't!"

The [h/c] nette grabbed Tanjiro's shoulders forcefully and pushed him back onto the ground.

[Y/n] "Rest."

The burgunette frowned, and tried to shift away.

[Y/n] "Tanjiro, please..."

Tanjiro hesitated, he stopped moving indicating he heard the boy. The demon smiled a little and ruffled the boy's hair before standing up.

He looked at Rengoku who was worn out and tired, everywhere on his body was splattered with blood.

[Akaza] "Don't die on me Rengoku.."

The sun like man breathed heavily, trying his best to regain his composure as before.

(Y/n) frowned and walked torwards them both he wanted to stop it... The faint jingle of his bells rang throughout the battle field.

Akaza glanced at (Y/n) and widened his eyes as the boy was walking slowly torwards them with a bleeding arm.