𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

[Y/n] "Daki...."

[Daki] "Aaaahh~ if it isn't (Y/n), gotta say you haven't lost your spark. Still as sharp as always....you guys finally decided to come.

Tell me how many of you came, there was a ugly blonde brat right? Is there a pillar coming?....You see I don't eat old or abominations, now make my job easier and simply tell me how many of you came.."

[Tanjiro] "No..."

[Daki] "Excuse me?"

[Tanjiro] "I SAID NO I WILL NOT HELP A HORRIBLE BEAST LIKE YOU!"

[Daki] "Who do you think you're talking to?"

[Y/n] "Tanjiro!"

Daki furrowed her brows angrily. She raised one of her lengthy ribbons and swung it torwards the burgunette who widened his eyes. Before the ribbon slammed into the boy forcefully, he was quickly scooped up by the [h/c] nette who jumped out the window.

[Daki] "UGH! Stop getting in the way!"

She slammed her hand to the wall next to her leaving a large gaping hole. A vein popped out of her forehead as she glared intensely at the boys.

On the other hand Tanjiro breathed heavily; he was speechless at the terrifying speed and strength of a upper moon.

(Y/n) placed Tanjiro down, and stood infront of him.

[Y/n] "Tanjiro."

No answers from the burgunette, as he simply stared at the demon behind (Y/n) inching closer.

The male infront of Tanjiro sighed deeply and placed a hand on Tanjiro's shoulder.

[Y/n] "I'll keep her at bay, when you are ready. Come."

The demon whispered, giving a reassuring smile to the burgunette who widened his eyes. He reached torwards the demon who figure was already afar. All he could do was watch his figure swiftly move and rhythmically to Daki's attacks.

He heard the small melodic rings from of bells. They ringed rhythmically; a pattern of some sort, that made Daki falter.

[Daki] "SHUT UP!"

She thrusted her ribbon into (Y/n) guts. He widened his eyes as his body went flying in the direction the ribbon sent him. Using the distraction as the advantage, Tanjiro quickly came from behind. Unsheathing his blade and using his fourth water breathing form to slay her.

Daki 'tched' irritatedly, meeting those feiry burgunette hues she despised.  Anger crawled inside of her, she couldn't understand why she hated those deep hues so much. It was as if the nostalgia she feels does not belong to her.

She parried his attacks effortlessly. Soon landing on the dirt floor, where the lanterns seem to burn dimly in the brothels and shops that were still awake.

THOOM!

The demon widened her eyes and looked torwards the loud noise that came from her left. She bit the bottom of her lip and furrowed her brows fustratedly.

She glanced back at Tanjiro before placing a hand on her hip haughtily.

[Daki] "How many of you came?"

[Tanjiro] "Not telling.."

[Daki] "If you tell me the truth I'll let you live."

                          •○•□•○•□○•

(Y/n) coughed loudly, picking himself up slowly from the rubble. He looked at the bloody scars and bruises scattered around his arm.

[Y/n] "It's healing slower....crap.."