𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

The ravenette continued to keep his lips on the demon's who stiffly stayed still, eyes still agape.

He didn't know what else to do other than leave his warm lips on yours. It wasn't till you pulled away he finally snapped out of his thoughts.

[Y/n] "Y-you...."

[Muichiro] "I like you."

He bumped his forehead with yours and stared intensely into your eyes. The distance between you and him made your heart speed up.

You opened your mouth to respond, but hesitated, lips trembling.

[Y/n] "I....I..."

'Did I really deserve you? Can I even love you till the very end? Can I last?' You clenched your fists harder and bit the bottom of your lips, trying to hold back your tears.

Seeing the ravenette with another person, happy didn't bother you much in the past. Now, seeing him with another that made him smile the brightest and cry the hardest without you made your heart sink further into the abyss.

You look up at him with a distant smile.

[Y/n] "If I were to be gone forever what would you do...?"

[Muichiro] "....I'd come with you idiot"

The ravenette responsed innocently, uncomprehending what you just said. The demon just laughs it off and holds the boy's hand, looking over to him while his tears fell.

[Y/n] "Will you?"

[Muichiro] "Mm...I wouldn't change my mind any otherway."

He wiped your tears and pulled you close into his chest. You both stayed still for a long 30 minutes or so till you decided.

[Y/n] "....I've made up my mind then."

[Muichiro] "About what?"

You laughed a bit before shaking your head. The ravenette narrowed his eyes suspiciously and pulled on your cheeks. 'He sure learns from the best!' You thought to yourself as you wailed in pain.

'But....if it's for you, I'll live...'

'Even with a changing body...and a. unchangable fate....'

You held tightly onto him.

[Y/n] "When all of this ends, I'll give you my answer hm?"

[Muichiro] "But I can't wait that longgggg...."

[Y/n] "Love can wait."

Muichiro rolled his eyes and flopped on his futon exasperatedly. You move a strand of hair away from your face before standing up.

[Muichiro] "Sleep with me tonight."

[Y/n] "I should probably grab a futon in the other room-"

The demon was suddenly pulled down onto the futon; swept up comfortably in the arms of the ravenette.

You sigh deeply at the antics of the ravenette who stuck onto you like glue. You couldn't help but compare some parts of him with Michikastu; you smile amusingly at the similarities.

[Muichiro] "What are you smiling at?"

[Y/n] "Not you for sure! Now sleep!"

You covered his face with a pillow playfully.

                       •○•□•○•□•○•

Days flew by quickly, (Y/n) did his best to recover Muichiro's memories as best as he could. Unfortunately it was no ease for the ravenette to remember what had happen.