𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

[Warning: Suicide, Young children's working in brothels]

The boys returned with their hands in eachothers and saw the group who waited patiently in the distance.

[Uzui] "Alright, let's get going."

Uzui turned around and walked torwards the distance with the boys. (Y/n) smiled brightly and took a step forward letting go of Muichiro's hand.

The boy gripped onto the hand, stopping the demon from walking any further. He widened his eyes and turned back to meet those blue hues.

"𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌."

Muichiro's head throbbed painfully. He let go of (y/n) hand and held his head while crouched down.

[Uzui] "Hurry up or I'll leave you in the dust!"

Uzui yelled out from the distance. The demon ignored the sound hashira's warning and helped Muichiro with his headache.

[Y/n] "Muichiro? Muichiro? Are you ok?"

The boy rubbed Muichiro's back with frown forming.

[Misturi] "(Y/n)? Muichiro?"

The sudden voice snapped his attention, he turned to the familiar voice and sighed in relief.

[Y/n] "Misturi please take Muichiro Inside please!"

The women tilted her head before understanding what you meant. She nodded and walked to Muichiro's side, guiding him inside.

The demon smiled gently, getting one last look before scattering into little paper cranes that flew away.

                        •○•□•○•□○•

He found his way to a house marked with a Westeria Symbol, landing safely on the ground. He turned around torwards the entrance and hesitated.

Was it right for a demon like him to enter a home like this?

[Young man] "Ah? You are...?"

The young man who was sweeping there the whole entire time asked. This made the boy jump up I a fright.

[Young man] "Oh my, I apologize for scaring you, but yes you are?"

The man chuckled lightly, crossing his arms infront of his chest. In response the boy lowered down his head.

[Y/n] "I'm (y/n), um...Uzui's"

The young man dropped his broom and hurrily rushed the demon in with a bright smile. His kids looked curiously at the demon who waved gently.

The older children's hid shyly behind the shoji door. The younest being the toddler giggled, following the boy and his father with a wobble in his steps.

(Y/n) turned around and widened his eyes. He hesitated and kneeled, opening his arms torwards the toddler who squealed happily.

The young man watched observantly at the demon who fondly encouraged his 1 year old son to keep walking torwards him.

[Y/n] "Slowly now you're almost there"

Before the baby could take another step they tumbled forward. Right before they could land on their face (y/n) caught them quickly.

The toddler giggles innocently, barely touching the floor, warming up the demon's heart. How can the demon get angry at such a adorable baby.

[Young man] "My son likes you."

[Y/n] "Y-yeah..."

(Y/n) awkwardly holds the toddler who moves around uncomfortably.  The man fondly chuckles amusingly and helps the boy fix his handling on the toddler. He continuing leading the boy to the other members.