𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

(Y/n) was dragged along the pathway. The Gingko leaves followed the wind, the sound of bamboo leaves rustling with eachother filled the boy's ears.

[Y/n] "How peaceful...."

(Y/n) grew a small smile. "so Muichiro was surrounded by such serenity and generous people's for all those years .." it made the demon boy more relieved and happy than anything.

[Muichiro] "No shit."

The wind blew fiercely, blowing the hat off of the boy's head. Muichiro caught it swiftfully and place the hat on clumsily. He grew frustrated after a couple of tries and turned away.

The demon boy smiled gently and grabbed Muichiro's warm hands with his own. Muichiro froze, the cold touch surprised him.

[Y/n] "You put it on like this..."

He made the stoic boy hold onto his hat again and fix it on correctly on his head. The blue eyed boy pulled away and glared fiercely at (Y/n) who gave him a patient smile.

It wasn't long till the both of them arrived at Muichiro's house, which was quite clean with only a couple of scattered papers and forgottened letters that were writtened but not finished.

A black crow flew in and landed in Muichiros arms. She preened herself before glaring at (Y/n).

[Ginko] "CAW! who ARE YOU?"

(Y/n) lowered his hat to cover his face.

[Y/n] "I am, (Y/n)..."

The crow flapped her wings and flew around the boy to observe him.

[Ginko] "Suspicious! CAW! CAW! CAW!"

[Muichiro] "Shush, Ginko.."

The boy sighed and placed the medicine down at the table before moving into a different room. (Y/n) took this time to observe, with the crow staring suspiciously at (Y/n).

Now that he thinks about it, he never gave Muichiro anything besides origami paper figures that would either decompose or be trashed later.

He silently chuckled to himself when he remembered he had taught them how to make paper planes and Muichiro's went inside the fire pit and Yuuchiro's dipped in a river and ripped apart.

                         ▪︎○▪︎□▪︎○▪︎□▪︎○▪︎

[Muichiro] "Waaaaah!!!"

[Yuuchiro] "S-stop crying!"

Yuuchiro tried his best to calm Muichiro down who wouldn't stop balling his eyes out.

(Y/n) smiled gently and patted both of their heads.

[Y/n] "Let's make new ones..."

[Muichiro] "It's not the same though...."

Muichiro rubbed his eyes, with Yuuchiro patting his head with a stone faced expression.

[Y/n] "Then the same one shall forever stay in your heart..."

Muichiro blushed in embarrassment, his childish reaction was so stupid he wanted to jump into a pool of cold water.

He covered his face with his knees.

[Muichiro] "O-ok...then..."

[Y/n] "There is no shame in crying..it just shows how passionate and thoughtful you are..."

(Y/n) patted the 10 year olds head and wiped their tears

                       ▪︎○▪︎□▪︎○▪︎□▪︎○▪︎