𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

[Shinobu] "Ara? So this is what Murata was speaking of?"

The women landed on the ground gently with a plastered smile. She turned to (Y/n). He didn't want to fight the hashira, but if it is the buy time for them to escape he will.

[Shinobu] "Ahhh Giyuu, you came~ not that I care of course it'll make this easier."

Of course Giyuu wondered why this demon had saved Nezuko and Tanjiro. Perhaps this demon was like Nezuko...but it couldn't be....or..

She dashed torwards (Y/n) with speed and thrusted her sword torwards his forehead. (Y/n) twirled and posed gracefully with his hands out torward his left, one arm lower than the other. His left leg a little bit more forward than the other, and jingled his bells once.

The ring of his bells made Shinobu hesitate, as she came to a hold on her attack....her mind was at peace, Giyuu widened his eyes.

[Shinobu] "Interesting~"

Shinobu goes in for another attack. (Y/n) backed away and scattered into a million of paper cranes when she got close enough.

The cranes stacked on top of eachother till (Y/n) figure was formed again.

[Shinobu] "I see now...now what is a upper moon doing here~?"

Shinobu smirked and sheathed her sword. She waved (Y/n) over with a innocent smile. Giyuu knew exactly what Shinobu was doing....

(Y/n) walked slowly and hesitantly torwards Shinobu. Ahhhh how niave he was, Shinobu grinned maliciously and kicked her leg up upper cutting (Y/n), who bent down in pain and because his mask cracked a little. With the blade that unsheathed from her heel she was going to slam it in the boy's neck.

Giyuu sighed and grabbed Shinobu from behind, her leg still in the air.

[Shinobu] "Ah~? Giyuu? Why are you getting in the way? You said yourself that we can't get along with demons, but what's all this about? If you do this everyone will hate you."

(Y/n) fixed his mask and rubbed his chin and looked up. Giyuu huffed and a sulk could almost be seen on his face from (Y/n) point of view.

[Shinobu] "Now hurry, get out my way"

[Giyuu] "I am not hated"

(Y/n) widened his eyes along with Shinobu.

[Shinobu] "Ahh I'm sorry you didn't realize that you were hated pardon me for saying much"

(Y/n) used this moment to escape, when a loud CAW from a crow came from above.

[Crow] "CAW CAW CAW! MESSAGE! MESSAGE! WE HAVE A MESSAGE!"

The crow screamed out loudly, getting the attention of the two Hashira's.

[Crow] "Restrains the ones named Tanjiro, Nezuko, and both the demons that have helped the boy escape and bring them to the headquarters!! CAW!"

(Y/n) widened his eyes and turned around to run away, to find Rui quickly. Giyuu was quick enough the get infront of him. (Y/n) jingled his bells, which made Giyuu's vision falter, causing him to fall sideways. He used this to scatter into paper cranes and began to fly away.

Shinobu smirked and got her brown pouch out. She hopped through the trees to get up to (Y/n) level in the air and jumped up, successfully capturing him.

[Shinobu] "looks like we did it, well could've killed him if you didn't get in the way....though....didn't you feel like for a upper moon they were holding back their powers?"

Giyuu didn't respond to Shinobu, he was still upset about what she had told him earlier.

Shinobu chuckled and patted the brown pouch.