𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

[WARNING: Cussing]

Shinobu sighed deeply and rested her hands on her hips. She glanced at (Y/n) who rubbed his hand after getting slapped away.

[Shinobu] "Are you willing to drop off medicine to Muichiro?"

The boy looked up at Shinobu and nodded. The women clapped her hands happily and handed him the medication.

[Shinobu] "So~ what were you here for?"

[Y/n] "Rui and...Tanjiro"

Shinobu raised her eyebrows and turned in the direction of their room. It wasn't too long till she stopped infront of a door, there was small conversations heard from behind the door.

Shinobu grinned maliciously and opened the sliding door loudly.

[Murata] "A-AH!! I-I'M LEAVING!!"

The man walked away bumping into (Y/n).

[Murata] "S-sorry..."

The boy looked up at (Y/n) and blushed madly when he got a small peek of the demons face without him noticing.

[Y/n] "It's fine."

He smiled and lowered his hat to cover his face more. Murata's eyes followed the boy's figure as he followed Shinobu's steps closer to the boy's.

He then left with a beating and satisfied heart.

[Shinobu] "How are your bodies feeling?"

[Tanjiro] "It's feelings a lot better, thank you so much

The boy with yellow hair next to Tanjiro sat up immediately with tinted cheeks as bright as the pinks of the sunset.

[Shinobu] "Great, now let's get into the functional recovery training! But of course before we do that you all do have a visitor.."

She moved out of the way revealing the majestic boy who was quite a eye candy for the blonde.

[Tanjiro] "(Y/n)!"

(Y/n) jumped up a bit, startled by the loud voice.

[Tanjiro] "S-sorry...but these are my friends, Zenistu and Inouske the one that just left was Murata"

His hand gestured to all of the people in this room. (Y/n) nodded with understandment, his lips curved upwards; the boy's took notice of the beautiful goddesses smile.

[Zenistu] "A-ahem...."

Zenistu menacingly looked at Tanjiro boring holes inside his head.

[Y/n] "Thank you...for not killing Rui"

(Y/n) got on his knees and bowed deeply. Tanjiro widened his eyes and got out of his bed quickly to lift the boy up.

[Tanjiro] "No no! Lift up your head...I honestly didn't do anything....if anything I have to say you're the one who saved me....so thank you..."

The burgunette smiled sweetly and grabbed (Y/n) hand to help him up. "His wrist was thin" Tanjiro thought to himself and wondered if the boy had eaten enough.

(Y/n) chuckles and ruffled Tanjiro's head.

[Y/n] "You're...adorable..."

Everybody suddenly froze. Shinobu turned around and covered her mouth from bursting into laughter.

[Zenistu] "E-excuse me...but what do you mean by that?"

(Y/n) turned to Zenistu and for a minute the boy saw a sad glimpse, but perhaps he was wrong?

[Y/n] "A dear friend of mines....that had hanfuda earrings such as yours...
You both share the same Justice for people and are very generous and passionate beings....