𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

[Warning:Angst, Light blood]

Muichiro's POV

I was enjoying my evening alone when a mysterious girl had walked up to me. She wore a similar mask to one of the villagers, brown hair and a dirtied kimono.

I simply turn my head away, uninterested in conversing.

[Girl] "You must be Muichiro."

She takes off her mask to reveal her red eyes and smile. She reminded you of a certain (h/c) nette that sure made interesting appearances from time to time.

[Muichiro] "So what about it? Get to the point girl"

She merely rolls her eyes and placed her hands on her hips.

[Mira] "The names Mira (MeeRA), I simply wanna be friends and maybe give you some information on your demon friend there. If you comply of course."

I narrow my eyes after the name '(Y/n)' had left her mouth. I crossed my arms. 'Information...'

[Muichiro] "Fine, what the hell do you want me to do. If it's doing anything stupid I'm leaving."

I spat coldly. Without responding coldly, she merely softened her expression and clapped her hands together with delight.

[Mira] "Great, great, I want you to go on a date with me."

[Muichiro] "......No"

I turn around to leave when she suddenly grabbed my wrist, forcefully pulling me back.

[Mira] "Wait! Please! Please....I'll tell you, I just need you to go with me...."

Tears fell down her eyes, her expression was desperate, her grip around Muichiro's wrist trembled. I simply rolled my eyes at her behavior and wipe her tears.

[Muichiro] "Fine, be quick about this damn date I have someone to see."

[Mira] "Really!?, oh thank you, thank you!"

She jumps excitedly and joins Muichiro at his side, being heedful not to touch him.

[Muichiro] "So...what do you know?"

She looks at me with a nervous expression.

[Mira] "(Y/n) was the great dancer of the Sengoku period, son to a doctor and a younger sibling, a sister who later killed herself one year later."

I narrowed my eyes and looked torwards the ground.

[Muichiro] "How do you know this?"

[Mira] "Haha, suspicious aren't you hm? I have the ability to see people's past and his memories has been haunting me ever since he entered this vicinity..."

[Muichiro] "What the fuck, then why do you need me?"

The girl hesitated, choosing her words carefully.

[Mira] "I like....this girl but my father wants me to be with a man. So...if my father sees you...he'll feel relieved."

[Muichiro] "Ugh...."

She smiled brightly.

[Mira] "Hehe!"

They eventually made it down to the village which was hosted by small lord to celebrate his son's coming of age.

I couldn't help but think that I should've brought (y/n), he would've loved the lights and small decorations that was hung up.

[Mira] "Muichiro come here!"

She grabbed his hand and pulled him towards her with a playful grin plastered on her face. I felt a soft silky object in my hand and looked down curiously, a flower.