𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱

[Warning: Blood, Cussing, Kissing]

When dusk had came, you decided to visit the sickly headmaster at his estate except with your arrival however, you felt rather uneasy. Until you've reached the front of his room hearing a familiar voice you hope you'd hope you'd never hear again.

[Muzan] "Are you done talking?"

[Oyakata-sama] "Yes although I didn't expect you to listen to me thank you Muzan and shall you be killed by fate."

Gripping the door handle tightly, you slid it open, tackling the demon king who held you captive all those years. BOOOM.

The home exploded, shattering the wooden doors, glass windows, your arm and anything else that lived in the home into pieces. You grunted in pain as the fire burned half your face and skin away.

[Muzan] "You..."

The injured man gripped your long hair tightly, lifting you up from the ground to his level.

[Muzan] "Karma really is a bitch huh my love?....or...traitor. "

He kicked your gut and left you to drop onto the ground helplessly. You try to get up and yell out his name but he ignores you, continuing to walk further away.

Tired and exhausted from the lost of blood you try standing up a couple of times, slipping again and again.

[Y/n] "MUZAN!!"

You screamed loudly before falling on the floor again. You were bleeding out and you had no idea what to do besides keep dragging yourself and before you knew it you had succumbed to your exhaustion.

"(Y/n)."

You opened your eyes to find a tall man with a familiar scar on his forehead infront of you. The only person you'd hope to see after so long. 'Yorrichi Tsugikuni'.

But you could not move nor speak or move a muscle on your face to greet the friend that stood infront of your so peacefully.

You could just watch as he raised a hand infront of you.

"Take my hand."

With a struggle you reached forward, but stopped when a pair of smaller hands held yours away from coming nearer to his.

"Don't (y/n)! Wake up!"

You widened your eyes.

"Yuichiro?.."

You spoke softly in response to his touch.

"(Y/n)!! Wake up! Everyone needs your help!"

Your eyes shot up and you looked around. The building rubble had piled up on you heavily as you tried to shift around.

As you kept moving around, you felt a cool blade touch your hand. Curious you looked over to your side, your heart grew heavy as you saw the heavenly blade laid besides you.

[Y/n] "Curse you...."

You glared at the sky that glittered beautifully before grabbing the knife. Soon after you pushed away the planks that somewhat protected you from the debris and pushed yourself up, where you observed the hellish scene. Fire, blood, death covered the battle ground from head to toe.

In the center of the battle field, slayers and hashira surround Muzan frantically as his whips moves around in a frenzy.

Calmly, you limped torwards the demon with open arms.

[Sanemi] "GET AWAY!"

[Misturi] "(Y/n)!"

Surprised and curious by your behavior, he froze, observing you carefully as you approached closer and closer to him.