𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

The sound of birds chirping interrupted the demon's peaceful sleep. He groaned and stretched before taking in his surrounding.

Right he fell asleep in Muichiro's room last night. He looked to his side, where the ravenette has rested last night.

He wasn't there unsurprisingly. (Y/n) smiled fondly before getting ready for the day.

                       •○•□•○•□•○•

While walking through the corridors he heard a familiar squeal in one of the rooms. He was quick to peek inside the room to see Misturi eating her delicacy of a breakfast.

He widened his eyes and walked torwards her, catching the woman's attention. She smiled brightly at the presence of her favorite demon and ran torwards him tripping in the process.

[Y/n] "Misturi!"

(Y/n) was quick to catch her before her body fell. She smiles apoliticaly before standing up.

[Misturi] "My bad, but sheesh! You grew so much!"

She hugged the demon tightly with her eyes closed shut.

[Misturi] "I hadn't seen you in forever! (Y/n)-chan....how are you doing?"

She sits him down and questions him about his well-being. He responds to them the best of his possibility, enjoying the sweet pats she gave him.

You blushed a couple of times when she mentioned Muichiro, but easily brushes it off by mentioning Iguro. Enjoying the random conversations you both came up with you asked about Tanjiro's whereabouts.

[Misturi] "Dunno, perhaps your nose can sniff him out"

She poked your nose playfully and pulled away.

[Misturi] "Alright gotta get going, see ya!"

She departed, leaving him alone in the dining room. He stood up and began trying to track down the burgunette, eventually making his way into the forest.

He stopped walking when his ears picked up the yells of a certain burgenette along with a unfamiliar boy's voice.

Taking off his shoes, he climbed up the trees and used the thick branches to push himself forward, towards the scene.

He stopped and observed the scene from above. He couldn't tell what had happened; a young boy with a hyottoko mask was on the ground, with the burgunette besides him.

Muichiro who had his usual stoic expression looked at his red, swollen hand before looking at the two.

[Kotetsu] "I'm not handing this key to anyone! Not even under torture. It is going to break very soon!"

Muichiro narrowed his eyes and tilts his head.

[Muichiro] "Have you ever been under torture before? Not even adults could endure it, so it's impossible for you. And so what if it breaks just make another.

You know all this time you've been grumbling and mumbling, do you know how many people have died?"

(Y/n) sighed deeply before climbing down the tree, catching the attention of the burgenette.

[Tanjiro] "(Y/n)!"

The ravenette darted his head in the direction of the demon who waved their hand in response.

[Y/n] "Sorry for eavesdropping."

He glanced at the young boy who glared at the demon. (Y/n) approached the boy who backed away cautiously.

[Y/n] "Your name?"

[Kotetsu] ".......Kotetsu....."

[Y/n] "Kotestu, what a handsome name. Perfect for such a strong young boy."