𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

[Warning: Cussing, Angst]

Another week had passed by before they knew it, the boys, Tanjiro and Muichiro have grown fairly close these past days but the ravenette did wonder where (y/n) had went.

[Muichiro] "Well done, you're faster than before Tanjiro. You're body coordination is perfect, you can go to the next pillar!"

The ravenette gave a smile to the boy.

[Tanjiro] "Really? It's only been five days!"

[Muichiro] "Yeah."

The latter and Muichiro exchanged a couple of words with eachother before the burgenette left to the next lesson.

They continued on with their training till dark. But when everyone was resting, Muichiro however stayed up, waiting....and waiting.... until (y/n) came.

The faint rustles of bushes caught the ravenette's attention. It rustled and rustled keeping the boy in suspense until a boar and a rabbit popped out.

'What a strange encounter he thought', before aimlessly waiting again.

As he was about to retire to bed, he suddenly felt a pair of rough hands covered in blisters cover his eyes.

[???] "Who is it?"

The ravenette felt the hands more before confirming everything.

[Muichiro] "Lettuce wrap."

[???] "....The hell I look like a lettuce wrap to you?"

The person uncovered Muichiro's eyes. He turned around and was met with his favorite person...you.

[Muichiro] "Lettuce wrap."

He smiled and hugged you tightly, taking notice that you've grown more muscles.

[Muichiro] "Hmmm...."

He feels around your arms curiously.

[Y/n] "Pfft don't like the muscles?"

You flex playfully infront of him making him laugh warmly. He shook his head of course and chaste kissed from your shoulder all the way down your hands that he held so endearingly.

You blush brightly and looked away  before shyly pulling your hands back to reach for the bento box you prepared for him.

He smiled and took the box.

[Muichiro] "Did you prepare this yourself?"

You nodded and watched the boy gobble up the food.

[Y/n] "Easy there, you don't need to rush."

You pat his back before looking up at the stars.

[Muichiro] "Where did you go?"

[Y/n] "I was helping around, got a new interest in making lunch boxes lately."

You spoke fondly tucking your numb legs under you.

[Y/n] "Nothing special, you know."

He observed your side profile as you rested your head on your knees, ears red from the cold.

[Muichiro] "What about your legs."

You widened your eyes and stared at him quizzically.

[Y/n] "What about my legs?"

The ravenette hesitated and looked away, keeping quiet. You watched as he nervously sweat under your gaze.

[Y/n] "Muichiro..."

You glared daggers into the boy, making him shift around uncomfortably.

[Muichiro] "Why didn't you tell me about this...."