𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

[Warning: Under age sexual thoughts, cussing.]

The man named Oyakata gathered everyone's attention to him.

[Oyakata] "You, a upper moon had come right before our eyes...and saved Tanjiro and his demon sister, but I'm afraid I can not accept you and the male demon as easily...as he killed many of my slayers.

And since you did not kill any of my Hashira's or slayers I no longer know what your intentions are here, so."

Oyakata faced (Y/n).

[Oyakata] "What are your intentions? Of course if you answer truly I'll make sure the male demon's safety is guaranteed. "

(Y/n) stared at the man in silence.

[Iguro] "Oi, speak up Oyakata-sama can't here anything."

Iguro glared harshly at the male. The male was more weary than usual, He remembers when Muzan would shove human remains in his mouth in order for (Y/n) to not go insane of starvation.

Now he just satisfies his hunger with blood, from either humans or demons and rarely does he eat flesh. When he does it's usually Muzan forcing him.

[Y/n] ...."My only intentions were only visit Rui...and guarantee he was safe.."

[Oyakata] "What about your intentions of saving the boy?"

(Y/n) kept quiet, he saved the boy because of the hanfuda earrings and his love torwards his demon sister. He saw similarites of him and didn't want his last hope to die. After all he knows that Muzan wants to kill the boy.

[Sanemi] "Oi! Answer!"

[Y/n] "I saw hope in the boy.....I believe...no...I know that he's the one that'll end this all..."

[Oyakata] "When you say that it makes it sound like you're against that man..."

(Y/n) widened his eyes, his posture went stiff. The way Muzan is now and the way he treats everyone, (Y/n) hates. But he knows that Muzan is not a bad man deep down...and he hopes, that it is not too late for him to be the sincere man he once was.

[Y/n] "I am against his ways and what he had turn into now, but I believe that he could still be changed.."

Some of the Hashira's scoffs mockingly.

[Oyakata] "I'm afraid it's already to late for that is it not?"

(Y/n) clenched his kimono tightly, and curled his toes on the gravel below him.

[Oyakata] "Now....I cannot let you go yet...I have some questions about that mans plans..."

[Y/n] ".....I'm afraid I cannot answer your question as that is stepping over what we agreed on....You'll guarantee Rui's safety and that is all I want...."

[Oyakata] "....Of course...as I promised.."

Oyakata turned his attention to the hashira's. (Y/n) sighed, he was tired, too hungry to talk anymore. Just as hunger began to succumb his legs gave out and he began to fall.

The Hashira's widened there eyes at the person who caught the demon before they could fall in the sun.

[Misturi] "M-muichiro!?"

[Rengoku] "My boy, Muichiro! Let the demon go!"

Rengoku smiled, almost in a malicious way.

[Gyomei] "How sad...had Muichiro also fell into the curse of saving demons...as well...?"

[Uzui] "Flamboyantly done, it's just a shame their a demon."

Uzui crossed his arms with a smirk, he doubt there was something beautiful under that mask. He was a demon what else could he expect?