𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

[Misturi] "It's love!"

The women squeaked loudly, shaking her hands excitedly. Her partner Iguro chuckled amusingly, enjoying her happy aura that radiated off of her.

[Muichiro] ".....Love...? That's dumb"

The boy rolled his eyes and looked away with a uninterested expression. She gasped loudly, falling on Iguro's lap sadly.

[Iguro] "Oh, really is it that dumb? The fact that you remembered that  demon says a lot~"

Iguro smirked, pointing his index finger at him, who coldly glared at him back.

[Misturi] "Iguro!"

[Iguro] "Fine, I was just tryin to help"

The woman sighed deeply and looks at Muichiro worriedly who averted his eyes.

[Muichiro] "It's annoying...he feels familiar...so each time when I feel like I'm getting closer....he gets farther...I feel like I'm not getting something..."

Misturi frowns and rubs Muichiro's hand reassuringly.

[Misturi] "Muichiro....I never knew you felt that way...."

The women opens her arms, her cleavage hanging out. He sighed with a deadpanned expression and turns away.

[Misturi] "Hehe, but I think you're upset because he's responding to your affections with a boundary."

[Muichiro] "Affections?"

She nodded with a smile.

[Misturi] "Which means he's hiding something from you...I don't know if it's right of me to say this...but (y/n) have met you before Muichiro, perhaps start their."

A deadpanned look was given to Misturi from the boy. She sighed deeply and flopped back down on the floor.

Without much conversation, Muichiro stood up.

[Misturi] "Make sure to think about it Muichiro."

He tched and turned away.

[Muichiro] "I'll forget anyways, there's no point."

He placed his hand on the shoji door, slid it open and stepped out. Before he could close the door, he caught sight of Misturi's kind gaze.

[Misturi] "Promise me....you won't Muichiro....."

He stared at her for a little longer before averting his eyes, closing the shoji door.

[Iguro] "So damn stubborn."

                        •○•□•○•□○•

[Tanjiro] "Ah! Sorry for spacing out..."

The demon chuckled and rested his head on his fist, a strand of hair falling back to the side of his face.

[Y/n] "Don't use all your brain juice now..."

He rubbed the burgunette's head who laughed and nodded.

[Tanjiro] "Yeah....but...what happened that made you falter during the Train mission?"

His eyes wondered to the roof of the household and he thinks. He glanced back at Tanjiro's dangerously burgundy hues that sparkled when meeting his.

[Y/n] "I guess...I'll just start at the beginning....I am neither controlled by Muzan or created by him."

Tanjiro widened his eyes, his mouth agape.

[Y/n] "As you already know, flesh is one of the basic necessity that makes a demon stronger, unfortunately I cannot intake that, making me suffer after using too much energy, just like you saw that day."