𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

Muichiro opened his eyes tiredly, he groaned and sat up straight. He stretched and rubbed his eyes before looking around.

Right, (Y/n). He stood up and opened his bedroom door to find that no one was there. The boy widened his eyes, he proceeded inside the room and look under the covers, in his closet and under the rug.

He was just...gone...for once in his life Muichiro's heart thumped loudly, his head was pulsing. He was, scared, where is (y/n)? What if I forget...?

Many things ran inside his head, until a knock interrupted his line of thought. He ran to it and opened it quickly, only to dissapoint him.

It was the silent man, Muichiro completely forgot his name but he had a familiar half-in-half haori and dull navy blue eyes.

[Giyuu] "...Hello, Muichiro"

Giyuu silently stared at the boy awaiting a greeting. The boy sighed heavily and composed himself before letting the man in.

Giyuu observed the boy who seemed to be in a panicked and nervous state.

[Muichiro] "Why are you here?"

[Giyuu] "Breakfast with Misturi"

Muichiro nodded and picked up his sword, before heading out with Giyuu. The walk there was silent and peaceful.

[Giyuu] "...Is there something wrong?"

Giyuu uncomfortably grumbled out. The water hashira shifted a little, he was worried about Muichiro who never looks so uneasy before.

Muichiro glanced at the water hashira, he didn't want to say anything at first but figured where (y/n) is. Huh...strange he's very oddly attached today. What if (Y/n) was just walking around the demon corps, why is he so uneasy...

[Muichiro] "Where is...he?"

The man raised his eyebrow.

[Giyuu] "On a mission with Rengoku and the boy's."

The boy widened his eyes before sighing with clear irritation.

[Giyuu] "It's true, if you're worried about forgetting you'll only stumble and forget more."

Muichiro clenched his fist and tched before entering Misturi's house. He gave Giyuu a final glance before shutting the shoji door loudly.

                        ▪︎○▪︎□▪︎○▪︎□▪︎○▪︎

As the boy's entered the train, in the distance they heard "UMAI!" It got louder as they approached the person.

It was the very sun like man with flame like hair that was colored like the fire, Rengoku.

Zenistu whispered into Tanjiro's ear.

[Zenistu] "That's the flame pillar?"

[Tanjiro] "Yep."

[Zenistu] "Isn't he just a glutton?"

[Tanjiro] "E-excuse me..."

[Rengoku] "UMAI! UMAI!"

(Y/n) chuckled softly to himself and scooted into the seats, patting the seats for the boys come sit. They sighed and sat, while Rengoku yelled out tasty.

[Tanjiro] "I think we understand..."

After a minute of settling down Tanjiro begin telling Rengoku knew the Dance of The Fire God dance, but it was unfortunately unknown to the hashira.

He tells Tanjiro of the different colors each sword color of each element they represent. Then getting Informed by Tanjiro that he had a black sword.

The young boy looks outside the window. Huh...it's been a while since he's been on a train with more than one person; it's so lively if it wasn't for the cold aura this train gave him.