𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

(Y/n) ran away as fast as he could. The remaining metallic blood that he could still taste lingered. He clenched his teeth and continued running until a powerful yank pulled him back.

[Uzui] "Ho ho~ hm? What do you have there."

Just as Uzui was going to wipe the blood off, (Y/n) glared at Uzui and got out of his grasps swiftly. He quickly tried to fit the mask back on correctly, when it began to crack slowly.

Uzui smirked and put back his wrapped blade behind his back.

[Uzui] "Now I, Uzui will see....your face"

The mask split immediately, before Uzui even sees his face (Y/n) shrunk into a chibi version of himself and covered his face with baby hands.

Uzui was flabbergasted and turned away with a blush.

[Uzui] "Adorable..."

the demon had just turned into a mere child. He wasn't going to lie, the demon was absolutely adorable. Maybe since anyone isn't here he could sneak a hug? NO! he's a demon!

Uzui turned back around to see that the boy was no longer there. He had bells on him so, why didn't he hear him?

[Uzui] "Heh..."
-----------------------

[Misturi] "Oh...are you hurt?"

(Y/n) shook his head innocently before tripping over a little rock. It was difficult not to trip over anything with a smaller size and covering his face.

[Misturi] "What's wrong? Do you not like your face?"

(Y/n) was conflicted, he was always used to covering his face. Muzan would always tell him to keep it on, as it "protects" him.

Daki would often mock the poor boy, and picked on him as she said Muzan gave him the mask because he was ugly, but Akaza and Doma says otherwise. Although he didn't speak a lot to them, they were well acquainted.

And Kokushibo....

Misturi chuckled at the boy's silence and picked him up gently. The demon flinched at the gesture, but soon fell asleep on her shoulder.

It wasn't to long until she got to her estate and the boy had returned to his original size. She removed the boy's hands from his face and widened her eyes.

He was beautiful....with features of an angel, his long soft hair, long lashes and softly chiseled features. She rubbed the red tear shaped moles on both his cheeks.

[Misturi] "O-oh...my...."

Misturi blushed madly before wiping (Y/n) off. Throughout the couple of weeks when Tanjiro and his two buds went through their recovering periods.

(Y/n) stayed with Misturi, helping her out with little things like chores, training and she treated him just like a younger brother.

When Muichiro passed by, (Y/n) would often sneak a peek at the stoic boy. Quite often they would meet eyes, but (Y/n) would duck or turn away.

He's not used to showing people his maskless face besides Misturi and Iguro. Though Misturi encourages him to go out with no mask, as he is beautiful just the way he is.

(Y/n) would chuckle at her response, his dimples going in, and his smile coming out.

[Misturi] "You should visit Rui and the others today, it's good to make friends."

Misturi smiled kindly while stuffing drizzled honey covered pancakes in her mouth. (Y/n) hesitated, but nodded. He stood up to put on his replacement mask, but he couldn't find it.