𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥!

It was Easter day at the demonslayer corps, corridors were bustling with helpers along with the many slayers that wanted to help. (Y/n) being one of many was hiding eggs.

[Uzui] "(Y/n)!"

The sound hashira waved his hand, along with his three wives who jumped excitedly at your presence.

[Y/n] "Ah, Uzui-san."

He smiled happily and walked torwards the group. His wives surround, giving eachother a signal. You see a mischievous glint in their eyes.

[Uzui] "Since you've been working so hard to get all these eggs ready. We prepared a small gift for you."

(Y/n) smile dropped as soon as the man mentioned gifts. He had many bad experiences of the so called "small gifts" he gifted him; one of them being a huge disastrous fire. He then immediately began to back away.

[Makio] "Aw it won't be bad trust us!"

[Suma] "Y-yeah!"

He was tackled into a huge hug from the women. Their huge breasts smearing all over his face. He couldn't breathe at all!

                        •○•□•○•□○•

[Doma] "Aaaaand~ Checkmate."

Doma placed his chess piece elegantly on the board flaunting his win proudly. The striped demon gritted his teeth fustratedly.

After all after playing numerous rounds, he lost all 27 games. he clenched his fist before flipping over the table.

[Doma] "Akaza you, sore loser!"

Doma dramatically swung his arms around and frowned.

[Akaza] "Shut up, or else I'll fucking kill you"

Kokushibo simply sighed deeply while the two bicker, enjoying the breeze from the window. It was a shame that he couldn't enjoy the nice weather due to the sun.

[Muzan] "Easter day isn't it?...."

Muzan lowered his pipe and rested his elbow on the windowsill.

                          •○•□•○•□○•

[Rui] "...Nezuko-chan....is this how you make it..?"

The girl looked over at Rui's flowercrown and nodded proudly. They were currently enjoying the nice spring morning outside making flowercrowns with a umbrella over their heads.

[Nezuko] "Hmrph?"

[Rui] "Oh I'm making this for (Y/n)!"

She rubbed the boy's head and smiles, getting a happy squeak from the young demon.

[Aoi] "Nezuko! Rui! It's almost time!"

They looked torwards the direction of the women and ran torwards Aoi with a happy expression.

                          •○•□•○•□○•

Tanjiro, Inouske and Zenistu were taking a break after multiple errands they had to run today given by Aoi.

They sighed deeply, drinking the cold beverage that was given to them.

[Zenistu] "You think Nezuko will make me a cute flower crown~?"

The burgunette and the Ravenette gave the blonde a deadpanned stare.

[Inouske] "I'm gonna collect the most eggs and cook em!"

Tanjiro clapped with a impressed look in his eyes. The blonde boy besides them thought about something before a sudden idea occurred to him.

[Zenistu] "The person with the most eggs get to kiss (Y/n)-"