𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

[Warning: Angst, Blood, Cussing]

You didn't waver at the intensity of his stare and simply glared back.

[Y/n] ".....I thought you liked me"

Muichiro's eyes shot up.

[Y/n] "I thought you wanted to be happy with me and wait, but you couldn't wait could you?...."

You pull away from him with a painful expression.

[Y/n] "You go and learn the truth from a young priest who could read the past and future."

"I don't understand....why couldn't you wait for me....do you not trust me?"

Muichiro reached out his hand towards you, which you pushed away.

[Muichiro] "(Y/n)....I followed her. She wanted help, and in return I learn more about you....your past, troubles, love, talents.....I..just.............wanted to understand you.......more..."

He emotionlessly stared into your orbs. Though those words carried no tone or emotions, he very much meant those words from the bottom of his heart.

[Muichiro] "......I heard from the girls here that understanding and knowing the person you like...um, uhh....makes them happier"

[Y/n] "And?"

You glance at him with your arms crossed.

[Muichiro] ".......It...still doesn't justify my actions."

He slumped down with a unnoticeable, sulky pout.

[Y/n] "Exactly... And if you wanted to know, you could've just told me...."

[Muichiro] "Ok...fine...I'm sorry, I won't do it again."

You sighed and thought quietly to yourself in the now awkward and silent atmosphere.

[Y/n] "......Do you like girls or something?"

The ravenette glances at the sullen demon before responding.

[Muichiro] "No, I like you."

[Y/n] "T-then boys?"

You raise your eyebrow, flustered to ask something so childishly.

[Muichiro] "No, I like you. Get that in your head."

He flicked the demon's forehead who grunted in pain.

[Muichiro] "You're the only one for me, get that inside your small brain old man."

Your face scrunched up at the nickname 'old man' and shot him a glare at him.

Muichiro returned the glare with a amused grin, while playing with your very long locks of hair.

[Muichiro] "Don't doubt me."

He emotionlessly stated, while staring into your orbs he so adored.

[Y/n] "Fine, but in return don't lie to me we need to trust eachother.."

[Muichiro] "Right...soo...do you like me too?"

[Y/n] "I will give you my answer at the end."

You poked his forehead with a amused chuckle.

[Muichiro] "I can't wait that long, what if something-"

[Y/n] "Now you're being the dumbass and doubting me. I'll live."

You grinned and interlaced your hands with his, squeezing it reassuringly. Though you were unsure how everything will turn out at the end. You hope whatever that happens Muichiro, Michikastu and everyone will be ok..