𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

[Warning: Cussing]

The [h/c] nette walked slowly, enjoying the silver light the moon radiated. Strange, he never enjoyed the moon so much in his life.

He awed at the stars that shined ever so innocently.

[Y/n] "They say the ones who has passed on are what makes the stars...father....why did you save me?"

He stopped and looked up at the stars and watched it for a minute or two.

[Y/n] "But perhaps....I should be thankful....or else I wouldn't have met these people....or Muichiro again."

A smile grew on the boy's face and his bells rang faintly among the wind.

[Y/n] "I still hate you so much. What a selfish man you are leaving your son....I'm starting to sound childish, and I'm talking to myself......I've really have gone crazy.."

His smile faltered and he continued walking through the night; the rustling echoed through the night.

                        ▪︎○□▪︎○▪︎□▪︎○▪︎

Days flew by and the boy's trained together exhaustedly. Tanjiro was the first to understand the method of constant breathing and shared it to the other two, who also figured out the technique a while after.

Every now and then (Y/n) would give them a hint to help them improve their training.

He would also make them sweet pastries such as Mizu mangū and Shio daifuku. Though when the boy's ask were he had gottened it from he would shrug it off and ruffle their hair.

It had gottened to the point were they decided to follow him, to find out where he is getting the desserts.

[Inouske] "Monjiro takes the hallways, Monistu takes the kitchen and I-"

[Y/n] "Ahhh you're so strong Genya."

The boy's face torwards the voice and spotted two boys, Genya holding a mysterious box of something; it looks heavy.

[Genya] "Shut up you demon"

The [h/c] ette kept his sincere smile and kept praising the boy who blushed bashfully at the compliments.

To the boy's who were watching the two it was almost like a older brother teasing his younger brother. They looked at eachother and nodded determinedly.

They got in their positions, Tanjiro being in charge of the hallway, Zenistu in charge of the kitchen and Inouske in charge of the outside.

Inouske followed the two, but careful not to go too close.

[Y/n] "You could leave them right here."

[Genya] "Outside?"

[Y/n] "Yes, I'm afraid it'll take too much space inside, but thank you very much..."

(Y/n) bowed in a polite manner and waved goodbye to Genya before taking what was inside of the box out.
Inouske squinted his eyes but was interrupted by Kiyo.

[Kiyo] "Inouske, where's Zenistu? Aoi said he forgot to take his medicine again."

[Inouske] "Yeah, yeah he went somewhere, but I'll try to find him."

The young girl nodded with a smile then left. Inouske turned back to where (Y/n) was and panicked.

[Inouske] "Shit..."

Inouske grunted and plopped down on the floor with a frustrated sigh.

                        ▪︎○▪︎□▪︎○▪︎□▪︎○▪︎