𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥!

[Warning: Alcohol use]

[Y/n] "Hm? Valentines day?.."

[Rui] "Yeah!....like kissing!...spending time with the person you like..."

Rui played with his fingers shyly and his voice soon came to a mumble after a while.

[Y/n] "Ahhh...I see..."

The [h/c] ette grew a troubled expression, but chuckled lightly not to worry the smaller demon any further.

[Misturi] "(Y/n)-Chan!"

Misturi slid opened the shoji door with a loud thud and Iguro was unsurprisingly there with her.

[Y/n] "Yes Misturi?"

The woman smiled kindly and gave him a card. Although it wasn't noticeable the boy's eyes glimmer, he had never gottened such card before.

[Misturi] "It's from your secret admirer, oh my isn't -!"

Iguro dragged her out of the room before she could spoil the surprise. Rui tilted his head curious and peeked at what (y/n) was reading.

A little chuckle can be heard from the boy.

[Y/n] "I wonder who is is...it looks like there's no need to worry Rui"

Rui pouted a little and laid on (y/n) lap as he continued to play the Koto drifting out the open window.

                        ▪︎♡▪︎□▪︎♡▪︎□▪︎♡▪︎

[Kokushibo] "A familiar tune...don't you think Kibutsuji..."

Kokushibo set his cup of tea down and looked back at Muzan who was intently listening to the music without paying any mind to Kokushibo's words.

[Doma] "Akaza~ won't you be my Valentine's~?"

[Akaza] "No, get the hell away from me"

Akaza glared at the rainbow eyed demon who was very attached to him at the moment.

[Doma] "Aww...don't be such a Meanie bo beanie just because (Y/n) rejected you~"

[Akaza] "I'm not!"

He walked away with a loud huff and slammed the shoji door loudly. Doma snickered amusedly.

                         ▪︎♡▪︎□▪︎♡▪︎□▪︎♡▪︎

[Zenistu] "Who do you like Tanjiro?"

Tanjiro stopped swinging his sword and turned to Zenistu.

[Tanjiro] "(Y/n)!"

[Zenistu] "AHABJJWJSNADONT SAY IT SO LOUDLY!"

Zenistu aggressively covered the burgunette's mouth who furrowed his brows.

[Tanjiro] "Who do you like?"

Zenistu's face became soft and his lips turned into a smile of happiness.

[Zenistu] "Is it obvious...."

Zenistu wrapped his hands around Tanjiro's neck with a deathly stare.

[Zenistu] "(y/n) and your sister!"

[Inouske] "OI!"

                        ▪︎♡▪︎□▪︎♡▪︎□▪︎♡▪︎

[Rengoku] "Muichiro my boy! You're training awfully stiff today!"

Muichiro stopped  and sheathed back his sworded. He stared at Rengoku.

[Muichiro] "Maybe you're right, what is it...Valen....Valen....ugh, I forgot."

[Shinobu] "Valentines day, Muichiro"

[Rengoku] "Ah, yes a special day indeed for those in love!"

Shinobu grinned and looked at Muichiro, who seems to be thinking of something or someone. Well whatever it was, he had a small blush that grew on his face.

                     ▪︎♡▪︎□▪︎♡▪︎□▪︎♡▪︎

[Sanemi] "Fuck Valentines day!"

Sanemi gulped down his sake and slammed the cup on the table. Giyuu who was accompanying the always tempered man sighed with an irk mark. Why exactly was he here again?

Oh yes...they were training at his place and this just ended up happening.

[Genya] "Aniki!"

Genya slid the Shoji door open.

                         ▪︎♡▪︎□▪︎♡▪︎□▪︎♡▪︎

(Y/n) stopped the strings from vibrating with his hands and looked at Rui. He was asleep in his lap, all curled up like a baby.

He hummed and jumped in a fright when a loud thud and slam came in all directions of the room.

[Everyone] "HAPPY VALENTINES DAY [Y/N]!!"

Some from the window, most from the door, but his heart rang loudly like never before. He smiled joyously with tears streaming out his eyes.

[Y/n] "Of course....happy Valentines day!"

The other slayers and demons smiled affectionately at the demons expression.

[Nezuko] "Mm!"

Nezuko placed a flower crown on the boy's head and booped his nose before running behind her brother.

[Uzui] "See~? It's a very flamboyant surprise indeed!"

Uzui placed his hands on his hips and glanced at Gyomei who nodded in agreement.

[Muichiro] "Oi get out the way..."

Muichiro pushed his way through and tackled the demon boy down.

[Everyone] "EH!???"

(Y/n) became flustered and rubbed Muichiro's back.

[Y/n] "Alright, is that enough?"

[Muichiro] "No, stay still cause you're MY Valentine."

                     ▪︎♡▪︎□▪︎♡▪︎□▪︎♡▪︎

With that the rest of Valentines day became a heartfelt day filled with sweets, gifts and other things. They played a short game of steal the bacon, but overall (Y/n) would never forget this experience to the grave....

                     ▪︎♡▪︎□▪︎♡▪︎□▪︎♡▪︎

Hey hey! Kinda rushed through this, so sorry if it's grammatically incorrect, but I hope you guys had a good Valentine's day to spend it with family, yourself or your special other! I did hope you guys enjoyed this special episode and byebye!<3

Goodday or what I like to say Goodnight~