𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

[Warning: Cussing, Wholesome]

(Y/n) hummed quietly to himself and observed the burgunette and two other boys from out the window. They swung more stronger than ever. It has been a month since their recovery, and they all grew since then.

From time to time through those past weeks (y/n) would offer Tanjiro and the other boys settle hints of what they needed to do to make their swings and breathing stronger.

They didn't understand at first until he began watching (y/n) dancing secretly. His dancing somewhat resonated with the different forms of breathing including, the sun.

It made them question even more, 'who is he?'

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

[Oyakata] "What a lovely lullaby, I hadn't heard that song in ages..."

(Y/n) smiled and turned his attention back to the blind headmaster infront of him.

[Y/n] "Thank you very much it's a lullaby my mother taught me...anyways... shouldn't you get to the point?"

The boy smiled and poured some tea for the blind man who took it.

[Oyakata] "Since your last mission was successful with no deaths, I then ask you again....."

[Y/n] "Am I like a Goodluck charm or something?"

The boy chuckled and looked at the man who stared gently at the boy.

[Oyakata] "I believe you may be the key to ending this all..."

(Y/n) widened his eyes and composed himself quickly before responding cooly.

[Y/n] "Rare for you to complimenting a demon, but you should exchange those words to someone who plays a more heroic role in this chess game."

[Oyakata] "Perhaps, but I do not judge by the eyes or ears. I judge by the actions and choices."

[Y/n] "Haha, how Intriguing yet so hypocritical of you to say."

The headmaster chuckled and sipped his tea before looking up at the boy.

[Oyakata] "I feel that we are somehow connected with the world's fate don't you think?"

A long silence filled the room before the boy decided to answer.

[Y/n] "Yes...."

They both continued to sit in silence before the loud shoji door opening interrupted the silence.

Muichiro stood there with his eyes widened before bowing politely.

[Muichiro] "Sorry for interrupting master..."

[Oyakata] "Ah Muichiro, it's ok my child our conversation is over. I assume you're here for (y/n)?"

The ocean eyed boy hesitated before answering.

[Muichiro] "Yes...Oyakata-sama.."

The man smiled and closed his eyes.

[Oyakata] "Well then, meeting over and farewell (Y/n)."

The boy waved to the headmaster before walking out the estate with Muichiro.

The boy looked at the demon quietly, who was a couple of steps infront of him; his arms behind his back and his hair moving gently with the wind.

He always felt as if the boy was further than he, and with him infront of him it made his heart ache.

He didn't understand what had came over him but he grabbed the demons hand, who turned back to look at Muichiro curiously.