𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

[Warning: Naked]

(Y/n) spinned the handle of the umbrella, humming to himself as he swung his legs back and forth. His legs dangled from the roof of the butterfly mansion.

•○•□•○•□○• -Earlier- •○•□•○•□○•

[Shinobu] "I examined your body and see nothing wrong with it."

The boy nodded and continued staring at the women for more information. She chuckles, with a amused smile and glanced back at her paper.

[Shinobu] "But, there are strange signs, revolving around your blood cells. It seems that they are changing, reverting."

[Y/n] "What....do you mean"

Shinobu tilts her head and gives him a smile.

[Shinobu] "You're turning back into a human (Y/n). The cause of this is still unknown unfortunately. For now I'll look further into it...

Please keep this a secret between you and me for now (Y/n) till I get further information."

[Y/n] "Right...."

[Shinobu] "So...Value your life more now."

Shinobu placed a hand on the demon's shoulder reassuringly before standing up from her seat. She took the papers of (y/n) examination and walked away; reviewing the notes.

•○•□•○•□○• -Present- •○•□•○•□○

It's been a couple of weeks since that discussion with Shinobu. Tanjiro, Inouske, Zenistu and Uzui were alive and recovered. Unfortunately Uzui had suffered terrible losses to his body, he was blind on his left eye and he could no longer use his left hand.

He decided that the best thing to do was to retire shocking many of the hashira's, including the slayers. (Y/n) had sent him a letter of apologies during those weeks, considering he drank his blood and burdened him during the battle.

Uzui simply laughed it off and responded with something along the lines of, 'It's fine, But I do wonder...how does it feel to drink from the fountain of a god?'

[Y/n] "The audacity of that man..."

He pretended to scoff and roll his eyes. Till he caught sight of the burgenette, who exited the building. His curiosity peaked and he sneakily followed after him.

After a while of following, Tanjiro stopped in his tracks and turned around. He raised an eyebrow after not spotting anyone and continued on his way cautiously.

•○•□•○•□○•

[Kakushi] "Hello there, I will guide you to the village since Oyakata-sama gave his permission."

[Tanjiro] "IT'S VERY NICE TO MEET YOU I'M KAMADO TANJIRO! I HOPE WE GET ALONG WELL!"

[Kakushi] "Hm who's that?"

She pointed to the little creature beside Tanjiro, holding their huge umbrella up with a struggle.

The burgunette blinked a couple of times before realizing who it was.

[Tanjiro] "(Y-y/n?)"

His heart throbbed, he was quite frankly too adorable. A mini (y/n) stood below him, his huge (e/c) eyes shined brightly and his cheeks- squishable!

[Y/n] "Hehe"

[Kakushi] "I apologize but we don't allow childrens....or quite frankly anyone who doesn't have any permission to come-"

[Amane] "Oyakata-Sama gives full permission for (Y/n) to accompany young Tanjiro on his trip. He bids you both safety."

The female Kakushi's mouth gapped open, she bowed deeply to the head mistresses regards. Amane nods her head of affirmation before departing.