Chapter 2: The Plan

Talon POV

"Is it ready, Samson?" I asked.

"Almost. Just need to add a few more kinks." My right hand man replied as he adjusted the brooch. 

I smiled as I heard footsteps enter the volcanic lair. Adrien, Lila and Nathalie entered.

"Long time no see, Adrien. You're looking well." I said.

"Likewise. Right now, I need a shower. I smell like I rolled in rat poop." Adrien replied as Lila and Nathalie held their noses and tried not to vomit.

"Yes, I agree. Minerva, please lead Mr Agreste to the shower room." I said.

"Of course. This way, Adrien." Said Minerva as he lead Adrien to the shower room downstairs.

"What are you planning?" Nathalie asked me.

"Well. Since Hawkmoth had his army of akumas, why not we try it ourselves?" I said.

"That could work, but let's not forget we don't have Hawkmoth's brooch." Lila said.

"True. But, I have a better alternative. We can summon akumas without having to akumatize the victim." Samson said, stretching his arms.

The two looked at each other and looked back at me.

"Mister Agreste had plans of every akuma he could make up. As long as they are relating to the victim's  negative emotions. They should be inside the manor." Nathalie said.

"I know someone who can help us. Remember Sabrina Raincomprix?" Adrien said as he walked into the lab. He wore a grey shirt, black trousers and black shoes. His hair was combed and neatened.

"Yeah. She used to help us. Now, after she was disowned by her father, she went AWOL 4 weeks afterwards. Last time I checked , she's in Brest, looking for work. She can help us out."  Lila said with a smirk.

"In that case, I'll go and look for her. She and I both hate Chloe anyway." Adrien said as he took a hooded coat from one of my henchmen.

"You'll need this." I said and tossed him his ring. He slipped it on and smirked.

"Thanks." He said and gave Lila a quick kiss before leaving the lair.